2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

20 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

A lot of dead money and not much in the way of cap space. Probably enough to sign Armstead, but it would be pushing it. 

That said, nah. Kolton is a baller. I'd rather keep our guys who deserve to be kept than pay a bunch for someone else.

Our own expensive guy >>>>>> Expensive FA

Kolton has been more durable as of late as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

My thoughts exactly.

A WR corps of:

Adams, Edwards, Renfrow, Robinson, Hollis is actually pretty solid. Add a speed threat on day 2 or 3 and it looks like one of the better overall arsenals in the league when you consider the TEs. 

With Renfrow, Adams, and Waller being near constants on the field, we just need a couple solid complimentary guys. 

10 hours ago, Totty said:

LOL I don't think that would be well received.  Kolton isn't a problem, lets not create one.  

I know that I'm trying to add a 1st round draft pick or more. I love Kolton. Just wondering if it was possible to get Armstead for the same money and get a load of picks for Kolton sounds intriguing.

6 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

A lot of dead money and not much in the way of cap space. Probably enough to sign Armstead, but it would be pushing it. 

That said, nah. Kolton is a baller. I'd rather keep our guys who deserve to be kept than pay a bunch for someone else.

Our own expensive guy >>>>>> Expensive FA

I understand just factoring in maybe getting a 1st and 3rd for Kolton would seem like smart business if the cap allowed it.

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

A WR corps of:

Adams, Edwards, Renfrow, Robinson, Hollis is actually pretty solid. Add a speed threat on day 2 or 3 and it looks like one of the better overall arsenals in the league when you consider the TEs. 

With Renfrow, Adams, and Waller being near constants on the field, we just need a couple solid complimentary guys. 

Honestly I wouldn't really do anything to the receiver core. I would literally just draft online and defense with whatever picks we have left

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I understand just factoring in maybe getting a 1st and 3rd for Kolton would seem like smart business if the cap allowed it.

then u need LT and RT relying on rookies or adding aging vets. pass

6 minutes ago, roi34 said:

then u need LT and RT relying on rookies or adding aging vets. pass

Terron Armstead would be the LT. Any way it was just a thought. You sign Armstead and get a 1st and 3rd for Miller. I'm making that move on Madden lol.

Edited by raidr4life

19 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Terron Armstead would be the LT. Any way it was just a thought. You sign Armstead and get a 1st and 3rd for Miller. I'm making that move on Madden lol.

It's not a bad thought at all. If Miller hadn't been playing like one of the best LTs in the league, I would've jumped on Armstead. Too bad he won't take a pay cut to play RT lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

i hear you. Armstead hurt too much

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

A WR corps of:

tyron Johnson too burner

• Like 1