2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

18 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

Unless we let Good go I think we are done at tackle for the time being. It's not a good room but we have 4 players fighting it out for the spot. 

I think it just depends on if they view Good, Leatherwood, and Elimuner as OG or OT.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think it just depends on if they view Good, Leatherwood, and Elimuner as OG or OT.

Like I personally would get d.williams in but I think they view the right tackle sorted with all the players they have brought it. 

Think they believe they can coach up leatherwood and Simpson. 

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I am really hating the idea of going into next year using the same people at O-Line we did last year. It's not ok that we just brought back some of the same people. Where is the improvement?

Assuming they like Good and have faith in Leatherwood/James developing. But I am also upset about it.

18 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Now the situation is that if we were to get Stephane Gilmore it would just be overkill defensively. Afc Teams wouldn't be able to pass the ball. And you could put him on Kelce knowing that there's no Tyreek Hill 

Gilmore hasn't been able to stay healthy.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Gilmore hasn't been able to stay healthy.

But that's why I say it's overkill because it's kind of like if he plays the whole season 10 people aren't gonna be able to pass the ball but even if he gets hurt we'll still be pretty good against the pass 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

But that's why I say it's overkill because it's kind of like if he plays the whole season 10 people aren't gonna be able to pass the ball but even if he gets hurt we'll still be pretty good against the pass 

I'd go after Mathieu way harder than Gilmore at this point, our CB group is solid enough.