2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Guessing we're done at WR for now, but DeVante Parker should be available.

Is this a credible rumor?  I think Miami would be stupid to trade him unless some got desperate and overpaid.  They have too fast but little WRs, they could use a bigger WR to compliment them.  Plus he isn’t that expensive at 8.7.M. 

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

we are building solid depth all around the team. crazy to think we cut corners when it comes to OL. 

Raiders probably don't have too much effective cap space right now, they signed a lot of role players this offseason.

BUT: 20 mill in cap space come off the books June 1. I would not be surprised to see a signing or two after that. 

A Daryl Williams, Riley Reiff, Marcus Cannon, etc.

Maybe a Honey Badger or Gilmore.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I have concerns but not huge concerns.  I think we’ll see 4 DL rushes a lot actually.

We played 75% in nickel last year and will continue to do so...then we play some dime too. We will be in base around 20%. Maxx will be a rusher or an edge setter in the running game from the LOLB spot. Pretty much what he did as a base LDE before. It's not like he needs to drop back and cover in base with this new scheme...

43 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Can never have enough pass rushers my friend granted we have Koonce waiting in the wings but especially in this division 

Sure you can. 

When you have 25 rotational pas rushers eating up roster and cap space to the detriment of other positions, you have too many.  Lol

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I don't know how I feel about Maxx not playing with his hand in the dirt.. sounds like trouble 

I think his length will be a boon, he’s got speed as well, plus an unrelenting motor. Think a roided up Shawn Merriman.  He’ll be fine, they wouldn’t have given him a massive extension if they didn’t think he’d transition well.