2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

34 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

All that speed? They make replacing the fastest player in the game look easy lol.

I can see Mahomes just throwing it to the patches of grass where nobody is and then getting mad nobody was able to catch it like tyreek used to  or why hardman and mvs cant outrun the whole defense on a shallow crosser with a minute left

Fwiw, and I don't know who all they've signed/kept/etc., but they have a few guys with legit top end speed. Not 4.2 speed, per se, but there's a few guys on their roster with some speed if they can get on the field. 

Corey Coleman clocked 4.39

Mecole Hardman clocked 4.33

MVS clocked 4.37

Gary Jennings clocked 4.42

Justin Watson clocked 4.44

Matthew Sexton clocked 4.37

Obviously not all of them will make the roster or play significant snaps, but their WR room certainly won't be lacking for speed. 

15 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Fwiw, and I don't know who all they've signed/kept/etc., but they have a few guys with legit top end speed. Not 4.2 speed, per se, but there's a few guys on their roster with some speed if they can get on the field. 

Corey Coleman clocked 4.39

Mecole Hardman clocked 4.33

MVS clocked 4.37

Gary Jennings clocked 4.42

Justin Watson clocked 4.44

Matthew Sexton clocked 4.37

Obviously not all of them will make the roster or play significant snaps, but their WR room certainly won't be lacking for speed. 

yeah but there's two types of speed too

1. there's like I ran a fast 40 but not the same speed and pads speed 

2. There's I'm faster than everyone on the field with pads on. Ladder can do stupid stuff like this:

or this 

Also I want you to keep in mind that some of these aren't even Patrick Mahomes some of them are Alex Smith(you know career game manager Alex Smith?) And against really good defenses. Particular watch the 1 at 1m37s You can just insert someone who runs 4.3 and think that that's gonna be similar.

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

wonder if we could trade Perryman for a mid round pick, and Rodrick Teamer for a late 7th rounder. 

Who would replace him? Are people forgetting how solid he was for us last year and how we've struggled at MLB for a long time?

I'm happily rolling with Denzel at MLB next year. Of all positions we need to address I don't think MLB is a high one.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Who would replace him? Are people forgetting how solid he was for us last year and how we've struggled at MLB for a long time?

I'm happily rolling with Denzel at MLB next year. Of all positions we need to address I don't think MLB is a high one.

Jayon Brown/Kiser. Maybe sign one more vet like Van Noy or Hightower