2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

11 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Love Adams but I just can't justify 30 mil on a WR plus a 1st. That's gonna hurt a lot. Better off going the draft route and using FA to address the OL and defense.

Being able to draft cheap young WR's is a huge asset. We need to start getting better at it.

not if u can get one of the others like ARob for 17

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Based on what the Patriots have done recently, I don't expect us to go after the tier 1 WRs in free agency. Think guys like Christian Kirk, Will Fuller, MSV, etc are all more realistic targets. 

Yep I said this on Friday. The whole idea that we're gonna get like a speed guy or a Number one receiver guy is over. The good news is the guys we already have fit well in terms of being patriot guys. That said guys that are gonna have bigger roles are gonna be guys like foster Moreau, jalen richard, and zay jones(if he gets resigned). 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yep I said this on Friday. The whole idea that we're gonna get like a speed guy or a Number one receiver guy is over. The good news is the guys we already have fit well in terms of being patriot guys. That said guys that are gonna have bigger roles are gonna be guys like foster Moreau, jalen richard, and zay jones(if he gets resigned). 

Assuming Waller is healthy he should see a huge uptick in his target share in McDaniels system. The Patriots have also always loved to use their slot guys so Renfrow's role should be big again next season. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Assuming Waller is healthy he should see a huge uptick in his target share in McDaniels system. The Patriots have also always loved to use their slot guys so Renfrow's role should be big again next season. 

Yeah those two are a given and probably why he took the job