2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Edz209 said:

i’ll take tyrann over a gilmore not gonna lie. am i trippin or did we actually win this trade ? i saw somewhere we are suppose to get picks as well ?

I'll take Tyran over gilmore also. He should age much better than Gilmore will

5 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

i’ll take tyrann over a gilmore not gonna lie. am i trippin or did we actually win this trade ? i saw somewhere we are suppose to get picks as well ?

If we didn't get anything else in comp, we 100% lost the trade. 

Rock had a very very good season, but he's not a proven commoditiy. 

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If we didn't get anything else in comp, we 100% lost the trade. 

Rock had a very very good season, but he's not a proven commoditiy. 

Meh, I could care less if we won or lost the trade.   Looking at it through a different lens, Yannick was expendable when we upgraded to Chandler Jones. Rather take a decent starting caliber CB than simply cut him.

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Meh, I could care less if we won or lost the trade.   Looking at it through a different lens, Yannick was expendable when we upgraded to Chandler Jones. Rather take a decent starting caliber CB than simply cut him.

Wasn't too pleased myself until I read this and was like. That's a good point. Thanks bruh

• Like 1

after the first couple games i couldn’t have been the only one to think yannick should have done more with all the attention maxx was getting. yannick said all the right things but i wasn’t as impressed with him as most 

Just now, Edz209 said:

after the first couple games i couldn’t have been the only one to think yannick should have done more with all the attention maxx was getting. yannick said all the right things but i wasn’t as impressed with him as most 

He faded down the stretch and really just was the Crosby show. Good player but that motor of his really was leaking oil at the end of the seeason