2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

26 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

How much does Tryann have left. That would be my worry but I would take Gilmore over him because the safety class in the draft is pretty nice 

Chandler Jones is 32 and we just gave him 17mm.  🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Totty said:

Chandler Jones is 32 and we just gave him 17mm.  🤷🏻‍♂️

See your point but for teams to not be targeting him is noticeable. Publicly we haven't seen him linked to anyone and watched Justin Reid who has been horrible the last two years get paid over him. 

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

dudes beast

I'm not mad.  The point I was making is there are guys questioning how much Honey Badger has left in the tank.  He's 3 years younger than a guy who we just gave 17 mil a year annually.  

not sure if it was being on the jags but i crept on a couple forums and lots of people saying he’s more of just a name now and i also watched a youtube break down think it was tape don’t lie they were saying graham likes big body linebackers so maybe kwit stays ?

23 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

See your point but for teams to not be targeting him is noticeable. Publicly we haven't seen him linked to anyone and watched Justin Reid who has been horrible the last two years get paid over him. 

I heard he was linked to like four teams

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How are we not talking about Miles Jack? That would be a clutch addition to the front 7.

Is he solely a MLB?  We have a pro bowler in Perryman and a young guy who showed some talent in Diablo.  Don't think the thought of Jack didn't cross my mind though.  

50 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If we didn't get anything else in comp, we 100% lost the trade. 

Rock had a very very good season, but he's not a proven commoditiy. 

We got a CB and $7m in cap space for a player we didn’t want.