2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

I just don't see how we have enough room to 1)improve the o-line 2) add Gilmore or 3)add davantae Adams without some serious manuevers. We still have a lot of holes and are releasing more players than we're adding. I have to think if we make one more big move, everyone else we add will be role player backups that I'm not convinced will be as impactful as the players were releasing. Kwit, nassib, morrow, etc. Would be nice to see us free up another 20mil by some restructuring

6 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I just don't see how we have enough room to 1)improve the o-line 2) add Gilmore or 3)add davantae Adams without some serious manuevers. We still have a lot of holes and are releasing more players than we're adding. I have to think if we make one more big move, everyone else we add will be role player backups that I'm not convinced will be as impactful as the players were releasing. Kwit, nassib, morrow, etc. Would be nice to see us free up another 20mil by some restructuring

I could see a cheap-ish olineman, a cheap vet LB and a reasonably priced WR that would help and be possible

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

With him there is a reason why he's available. He is toast. Watching him last season was bad when he actually played

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

always have loved Jones but he just cant be counted on

Depending on the money he want, I think we could geht some value out of him. But we would of course need another WR.