2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

IF, and only IF WR was our target in round 1, I'd offer up the pick in exchange for Cooks. He's a known commodity and arguably a top 8 WR in the league. 

That said, I would like to see a different hole plugged up with the 1st rounder. 

But a package of some players and a 2nd or 3rd? Sign me up. 

Not worth it because we'll have to pay him $$$$. He's thrived on bad teams but I'd prefer to go in a different direction. I'd give up a day 2 pick for him, but not a 1st.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Somebody on Twitter pointed out Chark was 6’4 I couldn’t believe it I thought he was a Christian Kirk type 

Not only is he 6'4, he has 4.34 speed and very good hands.  He would be my #1 FA WR target based on everything I just stated and the fact he won't break the bank. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, roi34 said:

not enough money to resign waller and sign adams and renforw.. thats why i asked what i did. its basically adams or waller. 

blockbuster  moves, sign Adams. trade Waller for a 1st and 3rd. Let Moreau be the man but also draft another TE in the 3rd to be the new TE2

Edited by Humble_Beast

20 hours ago, roi34 said:

Waller renfrow Chark and 1st or 2nd WR or

Adams, renfrow and 2nd round WR oj Howard

I'd rather have 3 WRs worth 10M a piece than to have D. Adams at 30M per season.  Just too much money for one player.  30M for DC and 30M for Adams would just be insane.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

I'd rather have 3 WRs worth 10M a piece than to have D. Adams at 30M per season.  Just too much money for one player.  30M for DC and 30M for Adams would just be insane.

Course, listen I'd love Devante I wanted him coming out when he went 2nd round to Packers. 

but lets be honest we have quite a few guys to re-sign and needs. 

Get a chark on 2 -3 year deal cheaper price, draft a top end WR and you look much better with those 2 + renfrow and waller. 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2022 at 6:08 PM, Humble_Beast said:

look up Cooks injury history. he is one or two concussions away from his career being over. 

Isn't that pretty much everyone anymore though? 

We live in a time where a guy may well up and retire just because of the threat of getting his first concussion. 

I wouldn't let concussion risks dictate who I choose and avoid. Too unpredictable all around 

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

blockbuster  moves, sign Adams. trade Waller for a 1st and 3rd. Let Moreau be the man but also draft another TE in the 3rd to be the new TE2

The best player the Raiders have on offense and you want to trade him? You always bring up Carr doesn't have any weapons and you want to trade him? Unreal.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The best player the Raiders have on offense and you want to trade him? You always bring up Carr doesn't have any weapons and you want to trade him? Unreal.

Just ridiculous cap suggestion as well, Adams is an absolute non starter unless DC resigns for literally the deal he is on now 

19 hours ago, roi34 said:

not enough money to resign waller and sign adams and renforw.. thats why i asked what i did. its basically adams or waller. 

Waller is under contract for 2 more years. We can definitely sign Adams for 3-4 years, let wallers contract ride out and then make that decision.

But im also fine with not getting adams and spending that money on a tackle and a lower tier WR.

Would love to grab Ross in the 3rd.