2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

So does that close the door on Gilmore?

i feel like maybe we low balled him but no doubt if he came we would go from a solid cb room to a top 10 in the league feel like gilmore could prob solve our kelce problem or atleast limit it 

2 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

anybody here actually watch peppers? is he really just an abram clone or can he cover ? i really want tyrann but i feel like maybe he’s not in our price range so looking at who’s left that can maybe make sense 

Just read about him online, they say he sucks at coverage. So I wonder what is the point of bringing him in, maybe as competition. I think he wants a defined starting role 

4 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

anybody here actually watch peppers? is he really just an abram clone or can he cover ? i really want tyrann but i feel like maybe he’s not in our price range so looking at who’s left that can maybe make sense 

im a mich fan.. so when he was leaving i said damn where will he play in NFL. not sure hes dynamic enough for me. Abram is similar.. rather trade Abram and use money savings for SS

cross him off the list then. kearse seemed to be a guy that was solid for dallas this year not sure if he fits tho maybe we look into the draft ? ideally for all the stuff graham likes to do tyran is that guy but we prob running out of money 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

One thing I wonder with the secondary is if Graham turns any of them into a safety. When they signed Logan Ryan he was a CB and then he turned him into a Safety. Wonder if he sees that in any of the CBs on the roster. 

I could see Hobbs as a S, be he’s too valuable at the Nickel