2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

is beasley still good ? him and renfrow would give defenses problems 🤔. as long we can get a good right tackle we’ll be alright all of our guys are super young and we still have good. our new regime prob looked at the film in disgust with cables coaching and prob thinks they can do a lot better maybe get some guards in the draft instead 

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Rob Gronkowski could be a very real option for the team. McDaniels is a known lover of deploying 2 TE attacks and the front office has shown they will go hard after ex-Patriots with system familiarity. 

I definitely didn’t see the Chandler Jones signing and this could be the one we didn’t see coming on the offensive side. 

Pretty pressed up against the cap right now, id expect an extension, cut or restructure coming soon to free up some money. Not sure how accurate Overthecap is but they have us at 36.5, without our signings, Jones, Averett, Nichols are at 27.5 combined, plus you got Johnson, Bolden and Hollins, lets say 2 ea, thatd put us at around 3. Not the most reliable formula lol 

also have the post June 1 money coming in, that cant be used until then. i figure that would cover the draft and would allow us to have some cash flow leading up to and through the season. 

Edited by Geezy

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Rob Gronkowski could be a very real option for the team. McDaniels is a known lover of deploying 2 TE attacks and the front office has shown they will go hard after ex-Patriots with system familiarity. 

I definitely didn’t see the Chandler Jones signing and this could be the one we didn’t see coming on the offensive side. 

I saw Gronk say he was going to go back to the buccs, but make tome sweat

2 hours ago, Edz209 said:

is beasley still good ? him and renfrow would give defenses problems 🤔. as long we can get a good right tackle we’ll be alright all of our guys are super young and we still have good. our new regime prob looked at the film in disgust with cables coaching and prob thinks they can do a lot better maybe get some guards in the draft instead 

Beasley is a slot WR don't need him

1 minute ago, Edz209 said:

even if we don’t get beasley i’m pretty sure we will be using another slot wr besides renfrow patriots did this a bunch 

Still wouldn't bother with Beasley. Better slot guys available via FA or even the draft. 

He's not bad, I just think we could do better long term with someone else. 

with rock ya sin and mullen on their last year, averett on a 1 year and really only hobbs with a few years on his contract i’m assuming we are still probably in the mix for gilmore on a 2-3 year contract and i could still see us drafting a corner in the middle rounds. 

phillips,leblanc,amik are not going to all make this team 

9 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

with rock ya sin and mullen on their last year, averett on a 1 year and really only hobbs with a few years on his contract i’m assuming we are still probably in the mix for gilmore on a 2-3 year contract and i could still see us drafting a corner in the middle rounds. 

phillips,leblanc,amik are not going to all make this team 

phillips might he's a returner and has played well when given opportunities