2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

27 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Yeah who was speculating any different.  Was people saying we signed him to play zone coverage or something  

Naw OK weren’t saying he was here to win games. They were just saying he was here  instill a culture(for 17 mill per year)

Edited by Jeremy408

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

They’re going to draft someone. Which quietly also has me nervous because of the fact that the patriots have a horrible history of drafting receivers.

Right to be concerned. That said, 2020 was the best best draft the Pats have had in years and it was the first draft Z was the defacto GM making the decisions on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Right to be concerned. That said, 2020 was the best best draft the Pats have had in years and it was the first draft Z was the defacto GM making the decisions on. 

That's true but I'm talking specifically about like the wide receiver position. I just don't know if getting like the number one receiver that we all want is actually their thing. That said I'm not mad at the moves made on defense. That's another thing concerning Josh McDaniels: I don't think he takes this job if he doesn't think he can do some things with the players that we had before we got here. I personally think that's why we were hearing a couple of days ago that they were interested in MVS(a guy that isn't a number one or number two but is complementary to the pieces we already have). 

I don't really feel like they attack with like three receivers. It's more like slot receiver, tight end(s) and pass catching RB