2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If the reports are true that we were in for Robinson, it feels unlikely we will just roll with the current corps plus an early draft pick. They obviously realize that a true #1 is required.

Other than Moss have the Pat's ran with true number one receivers? I can't really think of any. A.B.?

Edited by BigD1123

12 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Other than Moss have the Pat's ran with true number one receivers? I can't really think of any. A.B.?

It depends if you count Brandon cooks or not.

they also had Chad Johnson

but here’s something to think about: each year they’ve had one of those outside receiver types which has been far for you in between they didn’t win the Super Bowl. The times they won the Super Bowl was doing the exact thing I was talking about where you’ve got a slot receiver(s) A tight end and a pass catching running back (All which were things that we had BEFORE Josh McDaniels got here.)

My take is he seen that before he came in(with maybe one more edition in the draft). This is some thing I hope is not true

23 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

If the reports are true that we were in for Robinson, it feels unlikely we will just roll with the current corps plus an early draft pick. They obviously realize that a true #1 is required.

He got 15mill 🤦🏽‍♂️

20 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I completely forgot about juju. He probably not a true number 1 but he could be a piece in a decent wr group l especially on a prove it deal. 

I’m going back and forth on juju, i don’t know if there’s much of a difference with BE. Both can’t separate deep and need to be used underneath. Guess it comes down to how the staff views BE.