Divisional Round: Rams @ Buccaneers

MDY10

58 minutes ago, Flounch said:

I'm preparing mentally for the worst :D

Believe me I’m nervous too. But even if I expect or strongly think the Rams will lose it will still sting with reality of them losing. But we will see how this game goes but again I’m super nervous lol.

22 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Is anyone else more nervous about the prospect of facing the 49ers next week than the game today? 

Yes lol however the Bucs defense was flying around last week and I’m a bit concerned they’re going to be a lot more suffocating than we think

4 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Yes lol however the Bucs defense was flying around last week and I’m a bit concerned they’re going to be a lot more suffocating than we think

Yes, today won't be easy. Especially with the Bucs secondary being healthy and their front. I'm hoping Akers can get going to allow the offense to settle in. If we become too 1 dimensional against this defense then that is how it could be ugly on the offensive end. If we can maintain balance, I think we'll move the ball fine and put up points. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Is anyone else more nervous about the prospect of facing the 49ers next week than the game today? 

I am. I said when we lost to the Niners it was a blessing in disguise bc they got in and knocked off the Packers. That means no going to Lambeau. If the Rams win today they host the NFCCG against a banged up Niners team with Deebo and Kittle hobbled and Jimmy G dealing with a shoulder and hand injury. Plus to a man the Rams players know they had the Niners down 17-0 and blew it. They want to make sure they don’t blow it again at home in Sofi. It will also give Rams fans the opportunity to show up and show out and not like the crowd be mostly Niners fans. 

Im nervous though today but I’d rather face the Bucs than the Niners but I’d rather face the Niners in LA than the Packers in Lambeau. 

• Like 1