The "Let it out" thread

deeluxx3

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

The Office Reaction GIF

Put McNair in todays game where you can’t touch QBs and let him sling it, he’s a HOF. 

Lol please. You'd have already started the thread to move on from McNair right before the music city miracle happened.

I love the guy, he's the reason I'm a Titans fan, but the guy has almost a career 1:1 ratio of TD's to turnovers.

45 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lol please. You'd have already started the thread to move on from McNair right before the music city miracle happened.

I love the guy, he's the reason I'm a Titans fan, but the guy has almost a career 1:1 ratio of TD's to turnovers.

McNair was overrated as hell Lawd I don’t understand why people act like he was the goat, anyone show me a McNair playoff highlight other than the Super Bowl.. once Eddie was a shell of himself & he finally stepped up & became a efficient passing QB he fold every time. 01 Vs Baltimore 02 vs the raiders AFC championship 03 vs NE. Man what made Steve McNair this HOF in y’all eyes please tell me other than the fact he played hurt. His stats are mediocre at best. Threw over 20 TD’s 3x in his career, he was a good QB from 01-03 & after his MVP season he was hurt every year.  

An another thing if you can play QB you can play QB in any Era see Warren Moon if the guy wasn’t black he would’ve been mentioned in the same breath as Elway & Marino. Steve McNair couldn’t play QB the majority of his career he was game manager that made plays with his legs while Eddie George ran us home to victory.. @Mesa_Titan we finally agree on something my boy 😮💨 man was so damn cold the organization locked his *** out the building 😩

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

An another thing if you can play QB you can play QB in any Era see Warren Moon if the guy wasn’t black he would’ve been mentioned in the same breath as Elway & Marino. Steve McNair couldn’t play QB the majority of his career he was game manager that made plays with his legs while Eddie George ran us home to victory.. @Mesa_Titan we finally agree on something my boy 😮💨 man was so damn cold the organization locked his *** out the building 😩

Nevermind Steve McNair is the GOAT.

14 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Everything still stinks right now.

But I will say. What a sleeper year for Amani Hooker. He really blossomed into something nice for us. I respect him stepping up this year in his role. 

I expect big things from him here on out. I hope we keep him around. 

Team wise, I don’t know what the future holds.

Individually, I can’t wait to watch the continued growth of Simmons, AJ, Hooker, Fulton and a few others. Those guys (outside of Fulton) played their best game in the playoffs, so I’m hoping they carry that momentum into a big 2022.

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Team wise, I don’t know what the future holds.

Individually, I can’t wait to watch the continued growth of Simmons, AJ, Hooker, Fulton and a few others. Those guys (outside of Fulton) played their best game in the playoffs, so I’m hoping they carry that momentum into a big 2022.

That defense should be nasty next year. Get some EDGE depth and find a CB opposite of Fulton(assuming they cut Jenkins). Obviously this is with resigning Landry as well.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That defense should be nasty next year. Get some EDGE depth and find a CB opposite of Fulton(assuming they cut Jenkins). Obviously this is with resigning Landry as well.

We got to do everything in our power to keep that front 4 together. It was really good this year but I think it could be even more special next season. We may have more dire needs but I still can’t help thinking about if we added Travon Walker to this front 7 group.

I honestly think the plan was for Farley to either take over Jenkins spot late this year or replace him for next year. His injury may have put a halt to that plan, so it’ll be interesting to see what they do there.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

We got to do everything in our power to keep that front 4 together. It was really good this year but I think it could be even more special next season. We may have more dire needs but I still can’t help thinking about if we added Travon Walker to this front 7 group.

I honestly think the plan was for Farley to either take over Jenkins spot late this year or replace him for next year. His injury may have put a halt to that plan, so it’ll be interesting to see what they do there.

I wish we would have made Farley a practice player this year. I know it sounds unrealistic, but I saw another injury coming a mile away. We should have just sat him a year. And had him learn and do light work.

I am worried that acl injury may have just been straw that broke the camel's back in the sense, I just don't know if he will ever be the same. He may play but he just may be so banged up and a mental mess that he will never be the player he was once meant to be.

3 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

I wish we would have made Farley a practice player this year. I know it sounds unrealistic, but I saw another injury coming a mile away. We should have just sat him a year. And had him learn and do light work.

I am worried that acl injury may have just been straw that broke the camel's back in the sense, I just don't know if he will ever be the same. He may play but he just may be so banged up and a mental mess that he will never be the player he was once meant to be.

Speak positivity into existence I understand but I’m rooting for the kid 4 real been through a lot far as adversity 

I’m still not over this loss lol 

The defense had an all time performance and 2 plays on their side killed us but dominated the rest of that game 

I am still so mad at Downing and it makes me feel stupid for actually thinking he had more to deliver in this offense 

I think it was the Jags game I was praising him because we were up big and I said good for him for not wasting our playbook on a bum team in a blowout 

Then going into the playoffs I’m thinking now we have a full team which we haven’t had most of the year so there has to be more plays in the playbook that we can start to really open it up a bit since we won’t be relying on NWI Hollister McMath and Rodgers 

I don’t know who’s call it was to have Julio on the sidelines for the 3rd and 5 

I can’t get over the the 2 attempts of bubble screens to Rodgers 

The bubble screen thing is more Infuriating when you think about it because we have tried bubble screens all year and can’t really remember many of them working 

We tried to have AJ pass out of one in Indy and that got blown up too

Like I said the other day the total blame pie isn’t just on Downing and Tannehill but the truth is Downing is not a good play caller it’s just a fact 

There’s just no rhythm to his offense he literally brings nothing to the table 

We we’re all mad when Bowen was named DC but at least he went from no title to a title and he showed he can do the job 

Downing can’t do the job

There are OC’s out there and the Titans are doing a disservice to the team for not going out and looking