GDT - Week 9: Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks

Ghostnote

Mike, best post of the year!! If number 2 doesn’t get your engine running- you one broke down or maybe “Brokeback” guy. 

Its going to be ugly tomorrow. I’m watching to see gruden’s vacant stares (I wonder if his eyes pop out of his head,  or he goes full Igor as as he succumbs to his clueless nature. It’s really not even his fault this time. Injuries have killed this team. What a story it will be if gruden somehow devises a game plan that’s gets the team to actually over perform its talent. He never has, but is tomorrow a first?

John-Doyle-from-Liverpool-who-has-become

We can win fellas ... it's a matter of playing good D and running the ball a bit more than last week heck a lot more .

with Crowder out Kirk cousins has to take shots down deeep to Doctson or Pryor .

i still don't see why we don't just get Harris or quick off the bench .

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

We can win fellas ... it's a matter of playing good D and running the ball a bit more than last week heck a lot more .

with Crowder out Kirk cousins has to take shots down deeep to Doctson or Pryor .

i still don't see why we don't just get Harris or quick off the bench .

You know what Dash I’m with you buddy!!! Yes our team is hurting but honestly this is football and we aren’t a bad team. Let’s go hopefully we can show out today!

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

You know what Dash I’m with you buddy!!! Yes our team is hurting but honestly this is football and we aren’t a bad team. Let’s go hopefully we can show out today!

We get out of our gameplan that work a beautiful for the most part . The cowboys game when it was about to be 16-7 our offense was doing a lot of play actions and trying to run a few times.

completely went away from that and just went shutgun and just gave up the run and play actions .

same with the eagles as well .

Archived