GDT - Week 9: Washington Redskins vs. Seattle Seahawks

Ghostnote

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

Rip- love your enthuasium and hopefulness! Watching a little Redzone and the creative calls by the philly, rams, ravens coaches and then think back to our dumbo and get depressed again 

Life as a redskins fan!!!! I had to stop watching other teams because I was like hey we could do that. Then I watch us and I’m like why do we just not do that?

35 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Still don't see why the skins did not give Blount or Ryan Williams a call in free agency . Cheap vets who could of been good on certain situations .

chris Thompson can't carry 30 times .

Hopefully we can find a back this year in the draft lots of good backs!!!! Both Chubb and love looked good yesterday. We will get there. Regardless of what happens with Kirk there’s no reason to blow this team up. A stud DL round 1 and RB round 2 if Kirk stays would be a good start. If Kirk goes use that money on the DL in FA and get a QB and RB round 1 and 2 and keep it going.

I can't recall a time where we had this many injuries? Honestly this is unbelievable. At this point they should just IR everyone they can and tank. Decide what you're going to do with Kirk so you can get your board set for free agency and the draft. 

Archived