NFC Championship Game GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Hopefully Demeco stays, but I have this gut feeling he’s going to Minnesota. 

Yeah, Minnesota feels like an excellent fit for him. They have talent on both sides of the ball and they have a QB who is good enough to win games. 

They were the team that lost Mike Tomlin after one season as DC, so it's kind of fitting they would hire DeMeco. 

I'm going to be very sad about it. He has shown to be one of the best tacticians in the game this year and he's just getting started. Our schemes have been so sound, crazy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

If we lose both, holy moly

DC we should be okay if we can get Fangio, which I think will be possible with Harbaugh no longer really an option for the Raiders job. 

But Shanny hasn't operated without McDaniel beside him for years. It's going to be an adjustment for sure. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Yeah, Minnesota feels like an excellent fit for him. They have talent on both sides of the ball and they have a QB who is good enough to win games. 

They were the team that lost Mike Tomlin after one season as DC, so it's kind of fitting they would hire DeMeco. 

I'm going to be very sad about it. He has shown to be one of the best tacticians in the game this year and he's just getting started. Our schemes have been so sound, crazy. 

….and in the end  DeMeco gets Cousins. I’m sure Kyle will love that (sarcasm)

I know in the 2nd half of the week 18 game we got a lot of pressure on Stafford, but I want to see what exactly the defense did an covering Kupp. He had the one big reception on Ward and the TD, but don't think he got targeted aside from those two plays. 

I know that game was wild with Johnson starting in the slot and then moving to safety once Tartt got hurt and Dennard ending up in the slot after being brought up from the practice squad. The defense did not blink even once with all the injuries to the secondary. 

I think Johnson needs to be on the field on either nickel downs or when we go to dime sets. Just find a way to get him in the game. Ward on Kupp when we go to man coverage on money downs. Ward won the first battle and Kupp won the second battle. But Ward is clearly the best man for the job when Kupp is in the slot. If he's outside? No problem with Moseley or Thomas covering him. 

I don’t know how you cope with Ram fans twice a year. easily the most hypocritical fans out there. They can do no wrong in their own eyes. Here’s to hoping our two teams meet in the big one again! 

This will be damned tough. Such a good team and Stafford is on fire. Praying the 49ers are able to pound it up middle again and force some turnovers other side. Go SF. 

• Like 2