TOM BRADY IS BACK

bucsfan333

2020: 11-5 record, 4-0 in the playoffs, won the Super Bowl.

2021: 13-4 record (tied for the best in the NFL), 1-1 in the playoffs

24-9 regular season record, 5-1 in the playoffs with a chip. 

Can't have asked for more. If this is, indeed, Brady's last season, I mean. We couldn't have had a better run.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

2020: 11-5 record, 4-0 in the playoffs, won the Super Bowl.

2021: 13-4 record (tied for the best in the NFL), 1-1 in the playoffs

24-9 regular season record, 5-1 in the playoffs with a chip. 

Can't have asked for more. If this is, indeed, Brady's last season, I mean. We couldn't have had a better run.

No Doubt about it...   It was an awesome ending to the season today as well which made it that much better.  

• Like 1

Just now, biggie. said:

My guess he goes to Tennessee to win them their first Super Bowl lol

well he s still under contract with a dead cap of 40 million if he is cut.  The structure of the contract suggests Brady will be here next yr.  I don t think anything has changed with his return.  Just my hunch.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

well he s still under contract with a dead cap of 40 million if he is cut.  The structure of the contract suggests Brady will be here next yr.  I don t think anything has changed with his return.  Just my hunch.

Stroud was reporting on it for a little bit before it blew up with everyone else. And he's pretty in the know.

Would suck.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Stroud was reporting on it for a little bit before it blew up with everyone else. And he's pretty in the know.

Would suck.

sure anything can happen and I don t know the cap rules for retirement, but when they redid the contract last summer it was written to play 2 yrs with minimal cap pain long term.  Things could change, but my feeling is it won't 

I said this after the SB win last year and I think it rings true. If it was just up to TB12, he'd indeed play till he was 50 and I think he could accomplish that feat.

However, Giselle has been in his ear dating back to last off-season about hanging it up. I think he's now coming to grips with this.

I think because of the way we lost, he comes back for 1 more run. I think if we would have got blown out, that outcome may have been different.