2022 draft talk

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He ain't gonna fall to 27 anymore. lol

Got dayum. My guy.

4.38 seems much more reasonable. He doesn't play at 4.2.

I would've guessed around 4.4-4.45 for Olave and 4.35ish for Wilson. Wilson is fast af, boi. That's been a huge part of him being rated higher. I think Wilson compares to Hill a bit. Not as fastest guy in the NFL. But as get him the ball because he's the fastest guy on the field most of the time.

Olave always struck me as more of a route runner between the two. And he's got long speed.

I wonder how much Licht will like Jelani Woods TE from UVA.  He s going to have a high draft grade.  TEs have tendency to slide.  Woods could turn into what everyone hoped Howard would be coming out of Bama.  If Gronk does not come back and they go cheap UFA for TE. I think Woods could be in play at 27.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I wonder how much Licht will like Jelani Woods TE from UVA.  He s going to have a high draft grade.  TEs have tendency to slide.  Woods could turn into what everyone hoped Howard would be coming out of Bama.  If Gronk does not come back and they go cheap UFA for TE. I think Woods could be in play at 27.

if we pick a TE in rd 1 ima lose my ****

• Like 1

A lot of guys who have been tied to the bucs at 27 - almost seem unrealistic to be there lol. 

- CB Trent McDuffie - probably going to be picked higher in the top 20. Potential lockdown Corner with excellent athleticism and physicality for the position. 

- CB Sauce Gardner - While never really mocked to be there - i love his grit and everything else physically he brings to the position. 

- DT Jordan Davis - I mean the way he moves : he can really clog the middle and allow pass rushers to collapse the pocket. May never be the aaron donald but we see how Vita Vea is a key component to our front 4. May not get all the sacks but does so much damage inside that frees up inside blitz and the edge rushers. 

- DE Jermain Johnson: I think theres no chance he falls to us. Some media "analysts" had him as a fringe first to mid 2nd. But Jeramiah who's pretty dialed in with the NFL scouting ranks - sees him going top 15. If any edge falls - its Karlaftis who's very raw as a stand up edge rusher. And i'm not sure i'd take him at 27. 

5 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

A lot of guys who have been tied to the bucs at 27 - almost seem unrealistic to be there lol. 

- CB Trent McDuffie - probably going to be picked higher in the top 20. Potential lockdown Corner with excellent athleticism and physicality for the position. 

- CB Sauce Gardner - While never really mocked to be there - i love his grit and everything else physically he brings to the position. 

- DT Jordan Davis - I mean the way he moves : he can really clog the middle and allow pass rushers to collapse the pocket. May never be the aaron donald but we see how Vita Vea is a key component to our front 4. May not get all the sacks but does so much damage inside that frees up inside blitz and the edge rushers. 

- DE Jermain Johnson: I think theres no chance he falls to us. Some media "analysts" had him as a fringe first to mid 2nd. But Jeramiah who's pretty dialed in with the NFL scouting ranks - sees him going top 15. If any edge falls - its Karlaftis who's very raw as a stand up edge rusher. And i'm not sure i'd take him at 27. 

I think all four of those guys go top 25. lol