Do the Bengals have a better chance against the Chiefs than the Bills

Towerbridge

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

I'm not totally sure. They barely survived against the Titans despite Tannehill melting down and that was primarily their Achilles heel (their offensive line) nearly got Burrow killed.

The chiefs or bills for that matter don't have the Dline that the titans have. That alone improves their odds if burrow has time to throw.

It's going to be a high scoring shootout just like the 1st game, I can see a lot of people disrespecting cinci and writing them off though.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Pandrew87 said:

The chiefs or bills for that matter don't have the Dline that the titans have. That alone improves their odds if burrow has time to throw.

It's going to be a high scoring shootout just like the 1st game, I can see a lot of people disrespecting cinci and writing them off though.

Yeah it’s a totally different matchup. 

• Like 3

The Chiefs are probably a better team than the Bengals, but you never know.  The better team doesn't always win.  We see upsets every year. 

To answer the question posed by the OP, if I were a betting man, I would have bet on the Bills over the Bengals this year.

Edited by Uncle Buck