Week 9 GDT: Raiders @ Dolphins

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1068x296_AllAccess-Wk9Revised2.jpgthe-oakland-raiders-cheerleaders-the-rainfl-miami-dolphins-cheerleaders-2.jpg

Never started one but can't do worse than BP, no offense BP, so let's start talking about this game.The question I have is which sorry team sucks less. Coaching death watch 2017 continues, but they pull a rabbit out of their azz and manage to win this one to give fans the false hope we could go on a roll and make the playoffs. Anyway, I see the Raiders winning a shootout 34-27 because we have the better offense. 

The Dolphins defense is better than our offense. I can see Carr pissing himself at the sight of Suh and Wake, and will try to get the ball out of his hands as quick as he can.

The Dolphins offense, while putting up atrocious numbers this year, still has adequate enough weapons to move the ball and score on our D. Landry, Parker and Stills is a talented group. Cutler always seems to play well against us even though he's a corpse this year.

I'll go Dolphins 24 Raiders 16

Raiders score another late TD when they go into hurry up like last weekends debacle.

Admittedly, the defense has been less disappointing than our offense (due to expectations), but please can we refrain from making their offense appear functional, particularly their run game?  The Dolphins' run blocking has been a disaster. If it is suddenly fixed tomorrow, then we have definitive proof of the scope of our own disaster.  On the plus side, I can see Cutler ending the D's mind-boggling interception drought.

It would be nice for Marshawn to run angry and successfully, but I really don't see the latter happening against their front seven.  Some hint of the former would still be nice in any event.

Who would have thought Downing vs. Gase in Week 9 would be The Sad Bowl?

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Never started one but can't do worse than BP, no offense BP, so let's start talking about this game.The question I have is which sorry team sucks less. Coaching death watch 2017 continues, but they pull a rabbit out of their azz and manage to win this one to give fans the false hope we could go on a roll and make the playoffs. Anyway, I see the Raiders winning a shootout 34-27 because we have the better offense. 

I'm .500 this season lol. Let's see if you can get us a streak brother. 

Also.... what a lazy game day thread man, you're better than this lol. No pictures?

46 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I circled this game on the calendar because I live in South Florida. I still really want to go to the game but I can’t get any local Dolphins fans to go halfsies on tickets with me.

I might just have to fly solo to catch Obi’s debut.

BP has tickets and isn't going. Hit him up. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I feel the start of a run this week. Raiders are focused and practice has been intensified this week per reports. 

Raiders 31-0 

Just kidding.... Miami will get 17. 

Well there’s no way they lose in both week 9 and ten. However if the raiders lose this game I can’t see them winning another until the play the G-Men. 

22 hours ago, 808sinfour4time said:

Admittedly, the defense has been less disappointing than our offense (due to expectations), but please can we refrain from making their offense appear functional, particularly their run game?  The Dolphins' run blocking has been a disaster. If it is suddenly fixed tomorrow, then we have definitive proof of the scope of our own disaster.  On the plus side, I can see Cutler ending the D's mind-boggling interception drought.

It would be nice for Marshawn to run angry and successfully, but I really don't see the latter happening against their front seven.  Some hint of the former would still be nice in any event.

Who would have thought Downing vs. Gase in Week 9 would be The Sad Bowl?

In last week's GDT I asked whether the drought was a record to start a season.  Apparently, it is.  I suspect we will hear about this ad nauseam from NBC during the telecast.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/05/raiders-make-wrong-kind-of-history-through-eight-games/

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:09 AM, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

1068x296_AllAccess-Wk9Revised2.jpgthe-oakland-raiders-cheerleaders-the-rainfl-miami-dolphins-cheerleaders-2.jpg

Is this better BP?

Archived