AFC Championship Game Bengals vs the World!

Beck Bristow

Back to Sunday at 3:05. I really like this little honeymoon period where fans from all over are pretty well on our side and rooting for us.

Tall task ahead of us, but I'm excited to watch it unfold. 

Hopkins was Guycheckesque this last game and Adeneji was somehow worse. He was so bad, autocorrect wanted to change his name to Adele and I thought to myself we'd be better off.

We need another outstanding defensive effort and much better offensive execution to stand a chance here. Can't wait!

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 10:55 AM, ochocinco4pres said:

I think last night showed how important it is going to be to tackle well. Cannot let these guys get yards after contact. They will kill you that way. 

The good thing is, our game against the Chiefs Week 17 might have been one of our better tackling performances on the year. I remember Chido especially having a huge day.

The Chiefs weapons are going to get open, this is all about limiting the damage. 

How surreal has this run been for you guys? It’s still tough for me to wrap my head around. It’s not something I’m used to. Like the general public, even I don’t think I understand just how good this team is. I keep anticipating a loss and they keep grinding out wins.

I had pretty low expectations coming into the playoffs and mostly wanted the playoff monkey off our back. Since then this has been icing on the cake for a young team that wasn’t expected to do much this season.

Are my expectations too low? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think there’s a team we can’t beat, I just guess I’m proud either way and am so excited for the future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

How surreal has this run been for you guys? It’s still tough for me to wrap my head around. It’s not something I’m used to. Like the general public, even I don’t think I understand just how good this team is. I keep anticipating a loss and they keep grinding out wins.

I had pretty low expectations coming into the playoffs and mostly wanted the playoff monkey off our back. Since then this has been icing on the cake for a young team that wasn’t expected to do much this season.

Are my expectations too low? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think there’s a team we can’t beat, I just guess I’m proud either way and am so excited for the future.

One of the things Paul Dehner and Jay Morrison were discussing is how you have to take advantage in the moment. It’s not a given this team will ever be back to this point again. Let’s go do this!

9 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I was 9 last time we got to this round.  I've given up on my hockey team having a winning season before my NFL team.  Up is down, down is up.  Love it.  Enjoying the ride.  

On 1/29/2022 at 7:08 AM, SmittyBacall said:

This run has been unreal.  And truly uplifting.  It has given me the extra boost I have needed.  My mom is in hospice so this has been a blessing.