AFC Championship Game Bengals vs the World!

Beck Bristow

Wish you guys weren't in our division, because I can't root for you guys, but with that said I'm happy for you. We've had fun making fun of ourselves over the years on this forum, so you guys have my respect. Was just hoping we'd be winning a Super Bowl before you guys. 😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Wish you guys weren't in our division, because I can't root for you guys, but with that said I'm happy for you. We've had fun making fun of ourselves over the years on this forum, so you guys have my respect. Was just hoping we'd be winning a Super Bowl before you guys. 😉

I gave the ravens one so win before I started hating them and wanting them to be destroyed in every game. I give the Browns the same consideration. 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

This is so surreal. We’ve lost so many forum members over the years, it’s so cool to share this with the few that are left 

This team was a slog to follow at the end of the Marvin era, and I know a lot of us have a lot of grown up adult obligations that have taken over, but this feels amazing.  I hope you all feel as good right now as I do.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

This is so surreal. We’ve lost so many forum members over the years, it’s so cool to share this with the few that are left 

NGL. Was a little bit annoyed with Burrows shtick, being a bit arrogant in his press conferences only 2 years in. But damn, that dude talks the talk, and walks the walk. He has absolutely gained my respect. And your whole team has gained my respect.

Incredible second half adjustments. Your secondary can absolutely ball.

Chase is so fun to watch.

They fact you guys are in the Super Bowl with that offensive line and a second year qb coming off an acl is wild to me. Nothing will be the same in the NFL.

Congrats! Enjoy! Go win that thing! This year hurt for me. Truly jealous.