AFC Championship Game Bengals vs the World!

Beck Bristow

What an awesome feeling.  I was a freshman in college the last time we went.  My adult kids are experiencing this for the first time in their lifetimes.  Amazing.

I've had far too much on my plate lately, and this magical run has refueled me so much.  WHO DEY

Also, thanks to all of the fans of other teams stopping in with their congratulations and well wishes.  

12 hours ago, theJ said:

I think there are some guys on twitter with better analysis than you can find anywhere short of the Athletic.  and maybe not even there sometimes.

A lot has changed for me over the years to have less time to come on here and twitter was easier to get to. but this run has fired me up to get back on here a bit. But agreed, twitter has some great follows for their analysis as well.

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

A lot has changed for me over the years to have less time to come on here and twitter was easier to get to. but this run has fired me up to get back on here a bit. But agreed, twitter has some great follows for their analysis as well.

It's just easier 🤷