2021 NFC Championship GDT: (6) San Francisco 49ers @ (4) Los Angeles Rams

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • 49ers

Shanahan has owned McVay throughout their careers; will that trend continue now that these NFC West rivals meet to do battle on the biggest stage yet? Which team will be returning to SoFi for Super Bowl LVI two weeks later? Will the 49ers continue to roll on house money? Or will the Rams' big gambles pay off? 

nbc_simms_mcvayvsshanahan_190411.jpg

Edited by notthatbluestuff
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Shanahan has owned McVay throughout their careers; will that trend continue now that these NFC West rivals meet to do battle on the biggest stage yet? Which team will be returning to SoFi for Super Bowl LVI two weeks later? Will the 49ers continue to roll on house money? Or will the Rams' big gambles pay off? 

nbc_simms_mcvayvsshanahan_190411.jpg

I hope it’s the Bucs route where the Saints have beaten the Bucs 7 straight times in the regular season but the only time the Bucs won was when it mattered the most which was in the playoffs. 

To a man though the players in the locker room for the Rams know they had the Niners dead to rights up 17-0 and blew it in Sofi. The Rams will come in laser focused and if it’s close in the 4th quarter we know Stafford has been the best QB in the NFL this season. He has proven when the Rams have to have it he will deliver. I just hope Rams fans show up and show out and overwhelm the Niners. I’m not picking the Rams to win this game until I see them finally beat the Niners but if there was ever a chance for them to do so it’s on Sunday. The Rams are playing great football in the playoffs and the Niners come out of the Packers game with Kittle, Deebo, Williams, and Jimmy G all hobbled. They gutted out a big win and they could do the same against the Rams but this is the game that if the Rams really want to breakthrough they have to win. If they do somehow win it will be even bigger than beating the Saints in 2018 in the NFCCG imo. 

• Like 1

I can’t wait to see the crowd makeup. The Rams have a history of meh LA fan base (building it back up now) and SF owns California after the 80s and 90s. You can’t area code block that.

I don’t doubt that there are excited Rams fans. There are also excited LA 9ers fans.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

I can’t wait to see the crowd makeup. The Rams have a history of meh LA fan base (building it back up now) and SF owns California after the 80s and 90s. You can’t area code block that.

I don’t doubt that there are excited Rams fans. There are also excited LA 9ers fans.

Andrew Whitworths' wife has offered to buy all tickets being sold by Rams fans on the secondary market. 

They are really pushing to try and avoid the 49ers over running the stadium again.