Conference Championship Round

biggie.

I want Bengals vs 49ers, but I think we'll get Chiefs vs Rams

I really don't like LAR, so I'd actually be pulling for KC in that one. But preferably Bengals or 9ers

3 of those teams should be showing BB how today's NFL is. Not to mention Buffalo, who would be the 2nd best team in that bracket probably. Speed, long range passing, excellent receiving, outscore opponents even if that score is up toward 40. The NFL wanted this, they're getting it. Amish football is for the 80s and 90s

On 1/24/2022 at 5:33 PM, Deadpulse said:

Bengals and Niners might be the oddest SB match up I have ever seen. 

Chiefs vs Rams would be as fun as the Bills match up without caring so much who wins. 

Bengals vs Rams would probably be my favorite to watch. 

Bengals/49ers is the matchup of the "good guys" that are left. Bengals are the underdogs and 49ers play like the old school Patriots and have Jimmy G.

KC I wouldn't mind if they didn't have Golden Boy, Hill, Kelce and Clark.

LAR is out of my dislike for the city (SF isn't much better but LA is like a second New York for us) and OBJ.

Burrows year 2 jump has been awesome to see... same with Higgins and of course adding Chase. 

The Chiefs lost that game in the 2nd half.. but you've still got to give the Bengals credit for taking advantage. 

With that said, i'm not sure the Bengals will be able to beat either of the NFC teams... SF/LA have a dramatically better defense than the Chiefs