2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

10 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I’d take it but still be upset that we traded him lol

I'd be upset too, but I'd just Jon to find a great WR or build a great team with those picks than I would the Dolphins. lol

As great as AJ is for us and he is SUPER UNDENIABLY GREAT.....
We could get a top WR early in the draft easier than ever before.

Chase, Waddle, Devonta Smtih,Judy, Lamb, etc..

Seems like there are at least 3 every year now that are Top 15 worthy.

But all that said. AJ not going anywhere. 
Jets should concentrate on finding their own with those picks they got. 

Robinson said the Titans are going to do whatever they can to keep Brown in Nashville long-term.

"We get calls about players all the time - that's what GMs do," Robinson said. "I haven't received any of those calls (about A.J.), and if they do call, our intention is A.J., we are going to keep him in Nashville. He is an important part of our offense."

Should send this to all the jets fans lol

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

Should send this to all the jets fans lol

Ya I have no idea where all this trade AJ stuff is coming from 

Went to read an article on my local radio station in Boston of who the Pats could potentially trade for and the first name on the list was AJ Brown

I didn’t even read the rest of the the article, I’m like who comes up with this stuff and this was like 4 days ago 

Titans would be wise to extend him soon since some other WRs are gonna set the market after him so get him done now before it goes up more 

11 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya I have no idea where all this trade AJ stuff is coming from 

Went to read an article on my local radio station in Boston of who the Pats could potentially trade for and the first name on the list was AJ Brown

I didn’t even read the rest of the the article, I’m like who comes up with this stuff and this was like 4 days ago 

Titans would be wise to extend him soon since some other WRs are gonna set the market after him so get him done now before it goes up more 

Sports journalism is a click generating game. One tweet gets misread, everyone starts writing about it because clicks mean revenue.

Once a rumor starts, there’s going to be a ton of stuff written about it. Just the way it is.

18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Sports journalism is a click generating game. One tweet gets misread, everyone starts writing about it because clicks mean revenue.

Once a rumor starts, there’s going to be a ton of stuff written about it. Just the way it is.

Your right but I don’t get it when it comes to AJ Brown because it literally has been rumored since before we kicked off against the Bengals that the Titans are looking to extend him 

I honestly think that people have a hard time predicting the Titans 

National media doesn’t know much about them outside of Henry and a few others 

Draft experts have a hard time predicting who they’ll take especially under JRob and Vrabel 

Instead of predicting a few things that could logically happen, we have guys trying to predict the most crazy stuff now that we seen a crazy NFL offseason 

Titans aren’t panicking because the rest of the league made moves 

Will the Titans always be right on how they feel or who they draft? No but more times than not they know what they want in their guys and do a good job sticking to it for the most part 

They have had a few misses 

But AJ isn’t one of them