2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

4 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Eh, that's not really how I read that. If we draft another back, it will be for the same reason we drafted Evans. We're always talking about needing someone to spell Henry... 🤷‍♂️

I mean, I would like to see us draft a RB at some point.  Class is deep.  We could get a contributor with one of the later picks, after we settle in on an OL, WR, and TE.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, I would like to see us draft a RB at some point.  Class is deep.  We could get a contributor with one of the later picks, after we settle in on an OL, WR, and TE.

We better not draft a QB or RB the 1st 3 picks all need to be WR, OL, TE or CB 

No one will ever take you seriously comparing a star to complimentary piece.

I wasn't joking I literally stopped reading. 

Trying to establish a track record for player evals when you said Tannehill was a game manager and Conklin was trash and Dennis Kelly was better than him like we don't remember both sides. Everyone is right and wrong sometimes and you're not even in the ballpark on this one.

Edited by TitanSS

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:
1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

And I’m dead.

https://www.nfl.com/players/corey-davis/stats/logs/2020/
check the stats women lie men lie #s don’t

You can’t both talk about how right you were about Ryan Tannehill and then also claim numbers don’t lie. Because you spent two years down playing Ryan Tannehill while he was one of the five or so most efficient and effective statistical QBs in football. If numbers are the only thing you can trust, you sure as hell weren’t trusting his numbers.

The best year of CD’s five-year career, and the only year where you can attempt to argue that he was as effective as AJ, came when he was clearly the third focal point of the offense and the obvious WR2 next to AJ.  You can talk about his route running being more technically better, but the end goal is to create separation, and guess who’s better at that. AJ Brown is better at the LOS, he’s better down field, he’s better with the ball in his hands, and he’s better at making contested catches. He’s better at everything that’s important at the WR position. 

Corey Davis is a good receiver. And that’s his ceiling. A perfectly competent starting NFL WR. AJB is a special talent with elite playmaking capabilities. It’s lunacy to argue otherwise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

You can’t both talk about how right you were about Ryan Tannehill and then also claim numbers don’t lie. Because you spent two years down playing Ryan Tannehill while he was one of the five or so most efficient and effective statistical QBs in football. If numbers are the only thing you can trust, you sure as hell weren’t trusting his numbers.

The best year of CD’s five-year career, and the only year where you can attempt to argue that he was as effective as AJ, came when he was clearly the third focal point of the offense and the obvious WR2 next to AJ.  You can talk about his route running being more technically better, but the end goal is to create separation, and guess who’s better at that. AJ Brown is better at the LOS, he’s better down field, he’s better with the ball in his hands, and he’s better at making contested catches. He’s better at everything that’s important at the WR position. 

Corey Davis is a good receiver. And that’s his ceiling. A perfectly competent starting NFL WR. AJB is a special talent with elite playmaking capabilities. It’s lunacy to argue otherwise.

Never down played RT stop it, just say you interpreted my honesty of him as if I was down playing him & you didn’t respect my opinion & turns out I was right. As I been saying day 1 we can win a SB with Tannehill he’s a high efficient game manager the offense doesn’t start with him that’s the truth been the truth y’all just didn’t want to hear it because y’all fixated off #s I said multiple times he’s a better QB than Steve McNair also. But I base his play based on how the coaching staff call plays & how we run our offense. He takes advantage of single coverage 1 on 1 throws by defense loading the box to stop Henry he’s not dropping back picking defenses apart manipulating DB’s 

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He's not even right about Tannehill. He said he was a gane-manager who was leading one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL at the time lol. 

29 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Oh & add Reshaan Evans to that list 😮💨🗣wooooo #ricflair you my son I stay taking you to school now do what you normally do cause you get in your feelings & can’t take it & turn yo block on 

No one’s in their feelings. 😂 Everyone’s laughing at you. Per usual. 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Brown is easily better than Davis. Davis is nothing special at all lol, Brown has shown way more flashes of elite ability in less time 

Once again go back & show me where I said that Davis is better than AJ I said AJ is a shade better & is more explosive Davis is better far as route running, & the #s back it. The entire conversation was me saying that in our offense a WR can be replaced as good as AJ is we’re not even using him like the superstar WR he can be. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

No one’s in their feelings. 😂 Everyone’s laughing at you. Per usual. 🤦‍♂️

And ask me do I give a sh!t because he who laughs last laughs the longest per usual I don’t hear anyone laughing at me no more at Rahsaan Evans don’t hear anyone laughing at me anymore about Tannehill oh they reality always hit hard on the backend 😮💨 dude literally cost us our SB & majority of the forum that was laughing at me all changed their opinion on him so fast 🤣🤣 laugh at Ds nuts 

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

He's not even right about Tannehill. He said he was a gane-manager who was leading one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL at the time lol. 

I’m right about Tannehill your opinion of a game manager is just different from mine your opinion of a game manager is borderline trash QB that’s not the case at all, you can’t tell me Troy Aikman wasn’t a game manager during the cowboys super bowl era look at his stats, he threw over 20TD’s once their offense started with emmitt smith that’s a game manager you play with in a offense & you manage the game & dont screw it up this a run 1st offense it doesn’t start with Tannehill. & if I’m wrong then why his peers feel the same way dude had the best season of his life & they voted him 84 or 88 in the top 100 his own peers professional football players 🥱🥱🥱