2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

18 hours ago, -Hope- said:

lol, you guys gotta know by now that they aren't signing anyone

Just gotta hope this Philips kid can bring the juice.

Or we can get more contribution from the Chig/Hooper combination to make up for that gaping hole last year.

I think Hooper and Tanny will click. Wouldn't be surprised if Hooper had a nice year honestly.

Ultimately I think we will be ok.

If we can just get a healthy Henry, I think others jobs will get easier.

Between the injury, his playoff performance and now all of sudden talks about how we should’ve traded him instead of AJ Brown and his imminent fall off, I think King Henry is extra motivated for this upcoming season. Even more so than he usually is.

23 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/nashville-s-theo-jackson-feels-right-at-home-with-the-titans

correction looks like Jackson may be in line for the star role on defense, definitely cruinkshank replacement I’m intrigued & excited don’t know much about him must admit didn’t study his tape 

It's crazy to me the jump he made last year. Especially since he went from a defensive-minded coach with a speciality in DBs in Pruitt to Heupel when making that jump. 

On 5/19/2022 at 8:22 AM, Daniel said:

I was thinking that the recent articles popping up about the Titans being open to extending him boded well for his health.

Good point and just because Henry was superman coming back for one game everyone talks like that means something.  IMO, and maybe the strategy, is to drop Henry's workload to closer to 250 carries a season rather than 350.  Let Haskins have some of the workload which will keep Henry fresh and extend his career.  We still have Henry when we really need him.  Just stop working him to death and with 17 games now it is more critical to balance the carries.  

“Kaden Welch from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Question: Hey Jim. Two questions:
Question 1 - Do you think the Titans are content with their WR room or could we see an addition before the season starts?
Question 2 - Do you think Haskell Garrett makes the 53-man roster? I watch a lot of Buckeye football and am still baffled that Garrett didn't get drafted. I think he would be a great addition, but he's got some serious competition to earn a spot on this defense. I fear he will be cut and end up making great contributions at another organization.

Jim: Hey Kaden. Two answers:
Answer 1 – I don't think the Titans are content at WR and I could see another addition before the season at receiver.“

• Like 1