Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo·

4m

The leader in the clubhouse.

Quote Tweet

New York Giants

@Giants

· 4m

We have completed a second head coach interview with Bills Offensive Coordinator Brian Daboll

This one might be about to be put to bed 😒

They did a 2nd with Quinn first and have them set with Flores and Graham the next 2 days. I don’t think anything is finalized just yet. 

2 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Do you think you will get any other answer besides that he had him graded very highly and that they will do everything they can do to develop him? 

Fine, then ask “What was your grade on and how do you feel about Mitch Trubisky?” 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

Fine, then ask “What was your grade on and how do you feel about Mitch Trubisky?” 

Lol.

In all reality I can’t imagine they devoted much if any time to scouting Fields since they already have Mahomes. Time and resources were better spent elsewhere in KC for sure. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Dead

I hate when that happens.

I can't believe these other dudes have second interviews, but not Daboll. 

Daboll is probably the no-brainer HC candidate, unless his interview stunk...and the Bears claim it didn't. 

Might be a rather large mistake if we hire a defensively oriented HC. 

7 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

For sure unless he decides to add some more candidates. I really want to see the staff Dan Quinn would put together. 

I like the idea of Eberflus and Kafka as a pairing (as long as Kafka has learned more of the vertical stuff from Reid than Nagy ever did).

Aaron Leming

@AaronLemingNFL

·

1m

Purely gut feeling but Dan Quinn sure feels like the #Bears guy at HC. I could live with it, personally. Not my favorite candidate but he should be able to get a damn good staff in & his offenses in Atlanta were always pretty damn good. Could do a lot worse.