Bears hire Ryan Poles as GM

RaidersAreOne

I dont know what to think of this hire......we literally are just coming off Nagy.....the idea is just get Chiefs people in here? Its kind of like very stupid right? haha

I dont know.....thats just me......like.....the Cheifs got a generational Quarterback.....its not like they have a great NFL roster or anything.....like what exactly is suppossed to hapen with this guy? haha.....A Dan Quinn hire and we just be ok a few years? Cool story bruh

1 hour ago, MonserinNC said:

I dont know what to think of this hire......we literally are just coming off Nagy.....the idea is just get Chiefs people in here? Its kind of like very stupid right? haha

I dont know.....thats just me......like.....the Cheifs got a generational Quarterback.....its not like they have a great NFL roster or anything.....like what exactly is suppossed to hapen with this guy? haha.....A Dan Quinn hire and we just be ok a few years? Cool story bruh

Chiefs dont have a good roster?

lol poor Bears fan doesnt understand what success looks like. Its okay, i remember when the Chiefs were that bad, hopefully RP can help guide you there too🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I genuinely think KC is a well run organization, I attribute this hire to that and not comp picks. 

The team hiring wouldn’t have a care in the world about the comp picks since they don’t get any. Only the team losing the person gets them. 

• Like 2