Byron Leftwich to be the next Jaguars head coach

pwny

No idea if he'll be a good HC or not. Short term outlook is that this will be popular with the fans and the players.   Team success still depends on Trevor and whether or not he lives up to the hype.  Really curious to see what his coaching staff is going look like.  Biggest reason I favored Caldwell was because I trusted him more to be able to attract good assistants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pwny said:

Schefter narrative change incoming.

Both Jags and Bucs local guys are saying that they have multiple sources that the agreement to make him HC is done, but they’re working on the specifics of contract details. 

National guys are usually more right than wrong. Beat writers are easier to manipulate by their local teams.

All the dudes nationally saying the same thing. Whereas all the guys who had it last night/this AM are saying they’re talking contract terms. Stinks of Baalke pushing a different narrative similar to what he did with BoB (which turned out to be BS) to the national guys.

Guess we’ll see.

5 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Euge pushing the national narrative too. Baalke got to Euge as well!!

Buddy if you want me to post all the people backing it last night and this morning I will. Jonathan Jones quoted it and said it was destined to happen, Demetrius Harvey who’s on the beat, Rick Stroud in TB said they were going over contract terms, etc.

Reportedly Hackett is as anti-Baalke as they come, so it surely isn’t him pushing Nate.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Buddy if you want me to post all the people backing it last night and this morning I will. Jonathan Jones quoted it and said it was destined to happen, Demetrius Harvey who’s on the beat, Rick Stroud in TB said they were going over contract terms, etc.

lol I really dont give a damn. I’m hoping you guys get the guy you want

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Plot twist....

Baalke names himself head coach. 

That's really what the BOB interview was about
"So Bill what was it like to be both the GM and the coach?"
"interesting interesting, anyways thanks for your time"

[leak to media] "some in Jaguars organization like elements of what came out in BoB interview"

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1