NFCCG: 49ers vs. Rams The BIG One

BStanRamFan

Everyone talk about how we are favorite because Stafford is better than Jimmy G. 

Well it's true that he's better but Jimmy G always play great against us. And the thing is that the Niners don't need him to be good, he just had to do the minimum to not hurt his team.

I still think if our gameplan is to match the NIners physically and play at their own game, we are going to lose. Running game and defense won't be enough to defeat them. 

I will be more than surprise if we our running game will be a sucess against their stout defense. 

On offense, we have to be more creative, jet sweep and Mcvay has to go back to screen game with the RB. I don't know why the screen game disappeared from his playbook this year.... 

But we are not winning with Stafford throwing the ball 40 times as i don't trust this OL to be good enough against their DL. 

In defense, if we can't contain and tackle Deebo, it will be over. The key of their offense is him ! Without him playing great, they lose.  

ITS GAME DAY LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!! I feel better about this game the closer It gets. I must admit I’ve had a bad feeling about the Niners almost every time we’ve played them the last few years but I feel different about this one. Just saying… though That realistically means absolutely nothing 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

ITS GAME DAY LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!! I feel better about this game the closer It gets. I must admit I’ve had a bad feeling about the Niners almost every time we’ve played them the last few years but I feel different about this one. Just saying… though That realistically means absolutely nothing 😂 

I feel worse the closer it gets for the niners, so maybe you and I are just more in tune with the universe

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel worse the closer it gets for the niners, so maybe you and I are just more in tune with the universe

Hahaha I hope that’s the case. 

Im so curious about what the Rams game plan will be today. I know Akers had the 2 fumbles last week but I’m really expecting him to be the difference in this one. Stafford has been awesome in the playoffs and if Cam is wreaking havoc then I see that continuing. Whenever LA can find that perfect balance they look unbeatable. The Niners front will really need to have their best day today. 

As for the Niners they need Jimmy G to have a turnover free game vs the Rams and dominate the LOS. That’s always the plan and I don’t see it changing. I think I feel good about this one because Jimmy is bound to have a bad one vs LA. I don’t see the Rams letting him have the easy throws that they always give him that get him into a rhythm. They always play not to get beat by the run, which is fine, but I think they’ll get after Jimmy today. That and I think the Rams had the right recipe in week 18 but only executed it for a half. IMO they are the better team and If they can not kill themselves for 4 quarters it should be a W for LA. 

My prediction 

Niners 17
Rams 27

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mine was 30-20 Rams lol 

Maybe we really are more in tune with Universe. Those are weirdly close lol 

Lol that’s actually really weird. I sat next to OBJs mom when I went to the Ravens game a few weeks ago and she told me to keep speaking things into existence so I hope that’s what I’m doing 😂 I’ve been hitting unbelievable parlays too so Let’s not break this hot streak I’m on haha

Tight game. The difference is really Stafford redzone int trying to get it to Kupp and then Skowronek drop pass in the endzone. Not to mention Gay 54yd missed FG. This game is nothing what the Niners are doing but everything Rams are not doing. If the Rams can clean some things up they should be fine. Lets just get this game into the 4th quarter being close and I believe Stafford will do what he has always done in the 4th quarter all season long and thats be the best QB. 

I want the Rams to come out in the 2nd half and make a defensive stop. Lets get a takeaway but at least lets make them punt. Get the ball back to the Rams offense which has been moving the ball up and down the field all 1st half and lets either score a td or get a field goal. Lets get points and then play well the rest of the game. Lets finish strong. Go Rams!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pf9 said:

If the Rams lose this one McVay should be fired.

It would be his 7th straight loss to SF, and the biggest one yet.

Thats too dramatic. You do realize the Bucs have lost to the Saints 7 straight times? Bucs are (4-16) in their last 21 meetings. Some teams just own other teams. Same thing make you laugh make you cry. I get happy when the Rams play the Saints, Bucs, Cards, and Seahawks bc I know the Rams play great against them. The Niners and the Packers play great against the Rams. It happens in sports. Its not to say one day its going to go the opposite and the Rams all of a sudden start to dominate the Niners and those other teams start to dominate the Rams. McVay is a great coach and if he loses tonight that wont change. Its just another challenge for him to figure out how to beat the Niners. 

46 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Thats too dramatic. You do realize the Bucs have lost to the Saints 7 straight times? Bucs are (4-16) in their last 21 meetings. Some teams just own other teams. Same thing make you laugh make you cry. I get happy when the Rams play the Saints, Bucs, Cards, and Seahawks bc I know the Rams play great against them. The Niners and the Packers play great against the Rams. It happens in sports. Its not to say one day its going to go the opposite and the Rams all of a sudden start to dominate the Niners and those other teams start to dominate the Rams. McVay is a great coach and if he loses tonight that wont change. Its just another challenge for him to figure out how to beat the Niners. 

The Browns fired Romeo Crennell over a decade ago in huge part because he couldn't beat the Steelers, the first full-time coach in Browns history with that distinction.