NFCCG: 49ers vs. Rams The BIG One

BStanRamFan

Great win by the Rams. To come back down 10pts in the 4th quarter and to close like they did on defense was great. I told everyone Donald wasnt going to allow the Rams to lose and he didnt. Stafford is the best QB in the 4th quarter and he had to be in this game for the Rams to go to the Superbowl. OBJ was huge too. Just think if the Lions didnt claim Josh Reynolds that he would be on the team and not OBJ.

OBJ and Kupp was huge. This was Kupp first game in the NFCCG bc he missed the playoff run in 2018. He was huge. RAMS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Everything the Rams did paid off. Now lets finish this off with getting a ring. McVay will be dialed in this year bc in 2018 he was new and didnt gameplan well in the Superbowl and the team didnt look right on offense. I think Zac Taylor will find out what McVay learned in his first time. Thats huge advantage McVay and the Rams bc the Superbowl experience is totally different so a new coach and team will be inexperience. The Rams will have that experience. Again lets go finish this thing. 

• Like 1

My god I’m so happy. It truly felt like that game was dominated by LA and the score just kept saying otherwise. When it was 17-7 I felt so deflated. It felt like the football gods hated us. Then they dropped that INT and that was the first ounce of luck we had all game. What an unbelievable win. I can’t believe it’s LA vs Cincinnati.. I can’t wait!!

I Was thinking… A’Shawn Robinson has been making plays all year. But he’s become an absolute menace since around week 15-16. He has been so underrated during this run. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Thank god we made that trade. I eat all my crow. Stafford delivered. Kupp delivered. Donald and Von stepped up when we needed them. And Travin Howard should have played over Reeder all damn game long.

I find it the definition of irony that the Rams won and advanced to the Super Bowl on the back of benefiting from Jimmy G doing some absolutely Jared Goff shizz in a season that started out with us trading away Jared Goff because he did this exact kind of shizz in game-dependent situations.

Edited by Dr LBC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Congrats guys! Awesome win! 

Much respect, brother.  And in the long run this is likely the outcome that best benefits your Niners because, despite his shortcomings, the front office would have (no matter what some fans want to argue) had a tough time trading away a Jimmy that took them to 2 Super Bowls in 3 years if he'd managed to do it.  For you sake, I hope Kyle can humble himself to realize that, being the guy who is going to call the plays himself regardless, he's in a position where he can "over-title" a hire to go out and bring in a specifically "QB guy" to streamline Trey's development to still fit it to your window.  For our sake, I hope he doesn't but... we'll see.

• Like 1

For all the guys saying they eat crow, who’s give a ****! Bygones are bygones

we are one team and we all have the same goal!

glad we made the trade obviously as I knew Goff didn’t have “it” in him. 

shoutout to @BStanRamFanfor being super enthusiastic about the Stafford trade from the jump and sticking with it during the entire season. 

congrats fellas on a joyous win. Now let’s **** **** up and win it all! 

(hopefully Burrow doesn’t get his Brady moment against us and become on path of becoming the next GOAT)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Hope you enjoyed it @Dr LBC! I know I would have!

Utterly insane.  I'm indebted to my wife for not batting an eye when my friend called me and said he had an extra ticket but it was going to be $300 and a dinner at Morton's (probably because she's going to make sure that dinner at Morton's is a date night for us and he and his wife).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Utterly insane.  I'm indebted to my wife for not batting an eye when my friend called me and said he had an extra ticket but it was going to be $300 and a dinner at Morton's (probably because she's going to make sure that dinner at Morton's is a date night for us and he and his wife).

Lol that’s awesome man! I can’t imagine being at the championship game!! I was hoping I’d get lucky and get one from Kelly Stafford but had no luck hahaha I’m definitely flying out next year to see that stadium. Is it as loud as it seems?? It also Seemed like the fans were much more balanced this time around compared to the last time.