NFCCG: 49ers vs. Rams The BIG One

BStanRamFan

5 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Lol that’s awesome man! I can’t imagine being at the championship game!! I was hoping I’d get lucky and get one from Kelly Stafford but had no luck hahaha I’m definitely flying out next year to see that stadium. Is it as loud as it seems?? It also Seemed like the fans were much more balanced this time around compared to the last time. 

Definitely. Not as loud as the game against the Cards was.  That place was freaking shaking for that game; one of the Rams Twitter folks that I met for the first time today played me a video from his phone with noise-cancelling headphones jacked in and I damn near went deaf.

Edited by Dr LBC
  • Like 2

No decent draft picks for the next two years, but I would happily trade them for a trip to the Super Bowl.  Congratulations, Rams fans.  I have to admit I'll probably be cheering for the Bengals because they haven't won one yet, but it would also be great to see Matthew Stafford get a ring too.  Best of luck in the big one, guys.  May the best team win!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

Lol that’s awesome man! I can’t imagine being at the championship game!! I was hoping I’d get lucky and get one from Kelly Stafford but had no luck hahaha I’m definitely flying out next year to see that stadium. Is it as loud as it seems?? It also Seemed like the fans were much more balanced this time around compared to the last time. 

Fans were 60-40 Rams or at worst 55-45 Rams. Anyone who says otherwise is lying

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

Also, sorry I missed the GDT today, but... uh...

in the words of Marcia Brady, "Something suddenly came up."

ImF38cf.jpg

Dude hellllllll yeah’ place was so electric. Reminded me so much against the Falcons! Even though we lost! We knew we had something special brewing with Mcvay!!!!

Even though niner fans chalked it up as dub! There were so many cool niner fans around us! If you haven’t haven’t gone to a sofi! You should! Specially if it’s the playoffs! That place is rocking and beautiful.. Truly a dying wish as a rams fan! 

one of the best nights of my life. So glad I didn’t sell my tickets.. It was amazing. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

No decent draft picks for the next two years, but I would happily trade them for a trip to the Super Bowl.  Congratulations, Rams fans.  I have to admit I'll probably be cheering for the Bengals because they haven't won one yet, but it would also be great to see Matthew Stafford get a ring too.  Best of luck in the big one, guys.  May the best team win!

No shame in cincy! Burrow is so easy to cheer for. Amazing young stud at QB. But experience will play a factor here I believe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr LBC said:

Definitely. Not as loud as the game against the Cards was.  That place was freaking shaking for that game; one of the Rams Twitter folks that I met for the first time today played me a video from his phone with noise-cancelling headphones jacked in and I damn near went deaf.

Place is a amplifier I lost my voice! Hard not to scream and I’m not loud in person 😂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Place is a amplifier I lost my voice! Hard not to scream and I’m not loud in person 😂 

We gotta meet up and tailgate next year. Glad yall could be there!!!

Edit - (next season)

Edited by S-jax39
  • Like 1

WHAT. A. GAME.

This was exactly how it needed to be. We needed to overcome the one team we lost to time and time again. We were even down by 10 in the 4th and came back! Someone else said it best—we looked like the better team all game but the score didn’t show that until it was all said and done(I’m paraphrasing). This team has a team of destiny vibe to it—it’s hard to deny.

Kupp and OBJ each came up huge despite each having a crucial drop—can’t say the same for Skowronek. He coulda had his Ricky Proehl moment but instead he reminded us that he sucks. 

Reeder is trash and I don’t understand how he plays as much as he does. Jones and Howard have both proven to be much better options every opportunity they get. 

Enough of the bad…

Kendall Blanton played great after being thrown into a difficult spot after Higbee went down. He had a few crucial plays to help us out.

AD coming through at the end to help seal the game was just so fitting. Awesome to watch. So happy for him. And so happy we have him, more importantly hahaha

Bengals are no joke and should not be overlooked. But I’m as confident as ever right now. Now is our time. HORNS UP, BABY! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

For all the guys saying they eat crow, who’s give a ****! Bygones are bygones

we are one team and we all have the same goal!

glad we made the trade obviously as I knew Goff didn’t have “it” in him. 

shoutout to @BStanRamFanfor being super enthusiastic about the Stafford trade from the jump and sticking with it during the entire season. 

congrats fellas on a joyous win. Now let’s **** **** up and win it all! 

(hopefully Burrow doesn’t get his Brady moment against us and become on path of becoming the next GOAT)

Felt this team was a QB away and Stafford was going to be that guy. He had some highs and lows this season, but I knew he would come through when it mattered most.

We all deserve to enjoy this moment. Dating back to the STL days and that ugly loss 3 years ago. We are knocking on the door of history. If we win the Super bowl building the way we did, we will have changed things forever. Two quotes come to mind in this moment:

1. "F&ck those picks."- Lester P. Snead

2. "Jobs not finished. Job finished?"-Kobe Bryant

• Like 1

I want a video of what AD said to the defense when he was rallying them all together as Gay was getting ready to take the kick to put us ahead.  I have a pretty good idea what he said (it pretty much does write itself), but I still want to see the thing to hear it.

Edited by Dr LBC
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Dude hellllllll yeah’ place was so electric. Reminded me so much against the Falcons! Even though we lost! We knew we had something special brewing with Mcvay!!!!

Even though niner fans chalked it up as dub! There were so many cool niner fans around us! If you haven’t haven’t gone to a sofi! You should! Specially if it’s the playoffs! That place is rocking and beautiful.. Truly a dying wish as a rams fan! 

one of the best nights of my life. So glad I didn’t sell my tickets.. It was amazing. 

Piggybacking off of this, those that do go, let me know.  I don't have ST's, but I know a decent amount of people that do and I'm friendly with a number of the booster clubs, and can tell you who to look out for at certain tailgates that will absolutely take care of you - Rams Empire are my people.

• Like 1