NFCCG: 49ers vs. Rams The BIG One

BStanRamFan

Ain’t nothing better than re reading that SF game day thread. I done ran out of likes for 2 days. Just freaking beautiful, I brush my teeth to that thread, I make love while reading it and I go to sleep reading it some more. So freaking good. It’s like that Father son Kamehameha! 

cell = 6 straight dubs

LFG BABY! On my Tampa Tom mood. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Ain’t nothing better than re reading that SF game day thread. I done ran out of likes for 2 days. Just freaking beautiful, I brush my teeth to that thread, I make love while reading it and I go to sleep reading it some more. So freaking good. It’s like that Father son Kamehameha! 

cell = 6 straight dubs

It was truly one of the most satisfying victories I’ve ever been able to witness as a Rams fan lol it felt like a 20 game losing streak instead of 6 AND we get to host the Bowl!?!? Sheeeeeeesh!!!

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 10:38 AM, El Ramster said:

cell = 6 straight dubs

lmao let me go tap in. In other forums whiner fans were soooo cocky all week. Tried to return the favor after the game and all of a sudden everyone wants to be mature.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Changed jobs and lost my login information...but for the super bowl had to scrounge it up. Can't believe this team pulled it off with all the adversity they faced and all the pressure. Just wow. Great feeling! I remember first joining here when Jason Smith was drafted....what a long way we've come.

• Like 5

I was at some DraftKings party in LA this weekend and Deebo Samuel was there doing an interview. He walked out of the green room and right past me. I'm shoulder to shoulder with Deebo Samuel and the guy....not that big.

I'm about 5'11 205lbs. He's stocky as $hit but I was just surprised that this is the guy who's been dominating the Rams for years.

57 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I was at some DraftKings party in LA this weekend and Deebo Samuel was there doing an interview. He walked out of the green room and right past me. I'm shoulder to shoulder with Deebo Samuel and the guy....not that big.

I'm about 5'11 205lbs. He's stocky as $hit but I was just surprised that this is the guy who's been dominating the Rams for years.

He’s a dog who falls forward. He won’t last much taking those hits though.