Broncos hire Nathaniel Hackett as Head Coach

TitanSlim

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Adams is a UFA doe 

I realize they could tag him but if he wants to leave that wont do much but make him wanna sit out

We will tag Adams, a 3rd round pick in 2023 is awful compensation for him. He'll be tagged and extended (if Rodgers wants to stay in GB) or tagged and traded if he doesn't. My guess is we'd try to throw him into the Rodgers deal, but we'd probably need Jeudy and Fant/Albert O added in if that's the case. Would leave Denver with Adams, Sutton, Patrick, Hamler and either Fant or Albert O. Still a healthy group for a QB of that caliber.

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We will tag Adams, a 3rd round pick in 2023 is awful compensation for him. He'll be tagged and extended (if Rodgers wants to stay in GB) or tagged and traded if he doesn't. My guess is we'd try to throw him into the Rodgers deal, but we'd probably need Jeudy and Fant/Albert O added in if that's the case. Would leave Denver with Adams, Sutton, Patrick, Hamler and either Fant or Albert O. Still a healthy group for a QB of that caliber.

My question is what is Adams real value. If we look at recent high profile WR trades you have....

Hopkins- 2nd + David Johnson

OBJ- 1st, 3rd + Peppers

Julio- 2nd 

Diggs- 1st, 4th, 5th

If Adams gets traded for a 1st + Jeudy --that would be more value than any of the other WR trade in recent memory. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I guess it depends on how much you trust your front office. For example, the Cowboys, 2 first are Micah and CD Lamb for 5 years each on rookie deals. A 38 year old Rodgers (@45m/yr) for a few years isnt worth that.

Obviously this is not taking Dak into consideration. Just talking about what those draft choices would be. 

It would be if your QB was Teddy Bridgewater or Drew Lock.

20 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I think you are over-valuing Adams, the willingness of teams to trade for both him and Rodgers, and the franchise tag as an effective tool. 

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

My question is what is Adams real value. If we look at recent high profile WR trades you have....

Hopkins- 2nd + David Johnson

OBJ- 1st, 3rd + Peppers

Julio- 2nd 

Diggs- 1st, 4th, 5th

If Adams gets traded for a 1st + Jeudy --that would be more value than any of the other WR trade in recent memory. 

I'd be looking for a 2nd and Jeudy.

Something like a 1 and future 1,2 + Fant/Albert O for Rodgers.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd be looking for a 2nd and Jeudy.

Something like a 1 and future 1,2 + Fant/Albert O for Rodgers.

We shall see, as a poster pointed out--the broncos could always just keep Jeudy and not pay any more future draft compensation.

If they are going to go full LAR and liquidate their immediate draft ammo by getting Rodgers--I dont know if they would like to compound that by giving up even more for DA.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

We shall see, as a poster pointed out--the broncos could always just keep Jeudy and not pay any more future draft compensation. If they are going to go full LAR and liquidate their immediate draft ammo by getting Rodgers--I dont know if they would like to compound that by giving up even more for DA.

No, no, no....you've not experienced it yet....so I can understand your missing the critical link.
If you get Rodgers.....HE....wants Adams......and what AR wants........well....perhaps you'll learn  :)

Edited by Leader

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Only know about his pops from his time with the 49ers. Good for the Broncos I guess. Maybe they can get Rodgers out of the NFC. That would be ideal. 

He’s supposed to be one of those mad scientists.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Well.......apparently they brought out Mike Shannahan as a closer and then audibled to a high quality mexican restaurant looool 

As a guy who grew up in San Antonio, I can safely say this is the proper way to celebrate! I absolutely love Shanahan's but nothing beats a crapload of beans and cheese and Margheritas!... Just don't stay in the same hotel room after 😂😂