BDL 2017 Week 9: London Knights @ Oklahoma City Rogues

DingoLadd

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• London Knights
    • Oklahoma City Racoons.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/2017 at 03:00 PM

Like the Brandin Cooks based offense. He would thrive against Peterson in some motion sets. I don't know if the read option works as Mariota is a bit hobbled but he can just give it to his RB. I think they have some success 

OKC's offensive line is interesting inside, but I think they can contain those interior threats and own a talented group of tackles. I think London brings as talented a pass rush as any, but the loss of Earl Thomas is huge. Butler/White are an exciting pair of CBs but I think Adam Thielen is capable of making some plays.

In the end three factors stick out. OKC is at home, Earl Thomas is out, and Cam is healthier than Mariota. This is a close game, but I think OKC some runs away from an impressive debut for London.

I think OKC is smart to try deep shots on London, problem is I think Cam is going to be under some pressure this week and taking those deep drops against good CB's could lead to Cam taking some punishment. 

On the other end, I think Mariota is healthy and behind what might be the best OL in BDL, I think Miller and Kerrigan make a couple plays, but Mariota gets enough time today to make a couple more.

Archived