1st-round target/s.

Suffering_Bills

Well, I guess it's time to think of it, at least. Season's done; looking forwards to next year. 

So, which position should we target in the 1st round? To me, the EASY one is interior O-line. As a pretty perfect example, if Kenyon Green is there, we shouldn't even think twice about it. If he's gone, which is probably 50/50 odds, I don't know if the value's there with a Darian Kinnard or maybe a Zion Johnson.

Cornerback would be next on the list, IMO. I still think we re-sign Wallace, and Tre will be back from his ACL, but a future high-upside starter would be a smart move. Kaiir Elam, Trent McDuffie, Roger McCreary, Kyler Gordon; any of these guys would make sense, and could be available at pick #25.

Last but not least, a surprise one might be defensive end. I know who we've drafted in the last two years, but I'm pretty sure Hughes and Addison are both probably gone. A Travon Walker, Jermaine Johnson, or Cameron Thomas would all be attractive options to fill out our rotation at the position.

Let's hear some input. GO BILLS.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

2 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Well, I guess it's time to think of it, at least. Season's done; looking forwards to next year. 

So, which position should we target in the 1st round? To me, the EASY one is interior O-line. As a pretty perfect example, if Kenyon Green is there, we shouldn't even think twice about it. If he's gone, which is probably 50/50 odds, I don't know if the value's there with a Darian Kinnard or maybe a Zion Johnson.

Agreed on Kenyon Green.  The team needs a running game.

However, I would settle for a berserker IDL and, if all else fails, I wouldn't pass up a great LB.

CB BB with round grades

Ahmad Gardner (1)

Andrew Booth Jr (1)

Derek Stingley Jr (1)

Trent McDuffie (1)

Roger McCreary (1)

IDL BB

Jordan Davis (1)

Devonte Wyatt (1)

IOL BB

Tyler Linderbaum (1)

Darian Kinnard (2)

TE BB

Jalen Wydermyer (2)

Overall BB at 25

CB Ahmad Gardner

CB Andrew Booth Jr

CB Derek Stingley

DT Jordan Davis

CB Trent McDuffie

IOL Tyler Linderbaum

CB Roger McCreary

• Like 1

Kenyon Green would be top choice but I just dont see him falling as he is likely the top Guard in the draft. I wouldnt hate the idea of going Jordan Davis 6'6 360 pounds thats the run stuffer we have been in need for. My only issue with him is his conditioning as he looked gassed in the playoffs for Georgia. With how McD rotates his dline it may be beneficial for him.

Ideally LG is the top target in FA and land someone to upgrade, cut feliciano, restructure Daryl Williams and draft IOL in the 2nd-3rd rd and double up again in the later rounds. 

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Any position outside of QB, K, P, LS is in play for round 1 IMO. Probably not a Tackle or RB but crazier things have happened. 

I hope we go IOL or a playmaker on O. 

I was considering a playmaker, too, even though it's not our greatest need. But, the value could be tough to resist. Drake London would be awesome, for example.