Tom Brady to retire from NFL after 22 seasons

rocky_rams

2 minutes ago, biggie. said:

No it will not. It's been 40 years and it's still second fiddle to Montana's four Super Bowls.

No one will deny it was impressive, but Montana will always be seen as the king of 80's NFL because of those Super Bowls.

I'm not sure about that. It's really the combo of Montana and Walsh that was the driving force. Walsh created a schematic advantage that Montana was able to take advantage of.

Marino was just straight slinging some of the nastiest throws in the history of the sport. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'm not sure about that. It's really the combo of Montana and Walsh that was the driving force. Walsh created a schematic advantage that Montana was able to take advantage of.

Marino was just straight slinging some of the nastiest throws in the history of the sport. 

How do you feel about Josh Dobbs?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Nah, based on some questionable reasoning, Harrison was just a good route runner

Harrison was a HOF worth receiver, but definitely benefitted from playing in a dome with a super-precise QB. 

If he played his career in bad weather with mediocre QBs, I'm not sure how his career turns out. Still very good player, but a finesse player in the end.