BDL 2017 Week 9: Orlando ospreys @ Compton Black Panthers

DingoLadd

Who Wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Orlando Ospreys
    • Compton Black Panthers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/2017 at 03:00 PM

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:30 PM, WFLukic said:

Anyway, Orlando's offensive line looks great at tackle but the interior isn't ideal. I'm not convinced they move the ball well on the ground this week and Wilson faces a fair bit of pressure from a strong interior.

Most runs will be off tackle where we can use Lane Johnson and Taylor Lewan to seal off the edge rushers of Compton in McPhee and Clowney while pulling our guards to give Hyde, Kamara, and McKinnon a lead block and room to run into the Compton secondary. We will also throw to our RBs in space to let them get YAC.

It's also not the best defensive secondary, which would leave it liable to some big plays with Keenum playing decent ball and Brown + Diggs on the outside.

In the secondary we will be playing a Cover two. Jalen Ramsey will get Antonio and Bradberry will get Diggs, both will have safety help over the top.

I appreciate your more detailed notes because it allows me to assess my teams strengths and weaknesses but I literally game planned to their strengths for a reason. My running game featured off tackle, outside runs as well as throwing to the RBs in space. In the secondary I'm literally double covering both their WRs. I'm down for some constructive criticism if you wanted to give me advice for future write-ups @WFLukic

Archived