Are Allen and the Bills set for regression in 2022?

notthatbluestuff

If Allen is regressing without Daboll and Dorsey then Mac is for sure regressing without McDaniels. Perfect time for the Dolphins to swoop in depending on their HC hire. They have a talented roster. Funny, as soon as Brady leaves, the AFC East is just wildly competitive. 

0-5 in one score games this year. Assuming Allen is as good as he was this year (despite changes in staff) I expect that to correct to at least .500 and for them to get 10/11 wins again and continue to be the source of nightmares for DC's across the AFC East in particular.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If Allen is regressing without Daboll and Dorsey then Mac is for sure regressing without McDaniels. Perfect time for the Dolphins to swoop in depending on their HC hire. They have a talented roster. Funny, as soon as Brady leaves, the AFC East is just wildly competitive. 

Bills would have smashed NE even if they still had Brady, those 2 out of 3 times. Ruined the D

• Like 1

Elite players don’t need position coaches. Rookies might. But veterans usually know how to play their position better than position coaches.

I think McVay, Shanahan, and maybe a few others move the needle as playcallers. But for the most part if you have talent everything you do is going to work. 

They’ll be fine.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Magnifico said:

0-5 in one score games this year. Assuming Allen is as good as he was this year (despite changes in staff) I expect that to correct to at least .500 and for them to get 10/11 wins again and continue to be the source of nightmares for DC's across the AFC East in particular.

This was going to be my thing as well. Even if there is a slight regression in play from the offense (which I don't expect), it would likely even out through more fortunate luck in one score games

• Like 2