2023 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking 259 picks:

Ozzy

2 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Nice retort. I’ve seen all your nonsense on here year in and year out and not only are you wrong 90% of the time but you can never admit when you are wrong, which shouldn’t be hard. Yea I’m a Wisconsin fan so I have some idea of the players these guys are, not just watching small snippets of them and making a judgement based on that. 

And yes, saying someone is only rated highly because of the school where they played is 100% laziness. But keep up the hard work!

People like you make me think I should quit posting around here.  Maybe I should give that some real thought.  Condescending much, the players you comment on are Wisconsin players or players that have played Wisconsin during the year.  Real insight you bring and perspective.  How hard that must be.   

41 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Yea you are definitely missing something, just more laziness on your part but that’s par for the course.

Also, Wisconsin linemen do get a bump and not just because they are from Wisconsin but because they generally and historically outplay their draft position.

Don't troll.

11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

People like you make me think I should quit posting around here.  Maybe I should give that some real thought.  Condescending much, the players you comment on are Wisconsin players or players that have played Wisconsin during the year.  Real insight you bring and perspective.  How hard that must be.   

Don't engage it.  You put in a ton of work.  

That said, do you not think that fans of teams who watch them week in and week out have more insight on players for that team?  As a Cincy fan, I was way higher on Sauce all last season than most because I watched him a ton.

• Like 1