2023 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking 259 picks:

Ozzy

10 hours ago, Ozzy said:

*Tommy Eichenberg  Ohio State SR ILB:  Have to watch him more but dude has been making a ton of plays for them on D.  Very active and has been reading plays much better than he did before, will see how he does as the season goes on but could be one of the best ILB in the nation potentially and in the up coming draft.

Eichenberg has the brains but not the body for top NFL ILB.  He could be Zach Thomas in a year when teams want speed and coverage ability out of their ILB.  

I haven't watched Eichenberg this year, but he was absolutely dreadful last season. Part of that was on the OSU coaching staff's scheme, but a big part of that was on his misreads and inability to scrape over the top of down blockers. He got stuck on blocks way too routinely in my opinion. That said, maybe he improved mightily.

6 hours ago, jebrick said:

Eichenberg has the brains but not the body for top NFL ILB.  He could be Zach Thomas in a year when teams want speed and coverage ability out of their ILB.  

I disagree, he has more tackles this year than he had all of last season almost.  But I did get it wrong he is a RS JR so maybe he returns to school but he is wildly improved compared to last year.  

5 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I haven't watched Eichenberg this year, but he was absolutely dreadful last season. Part of that was on the OSU coaching staff's scheme, but a big part of that was on his misreads and inability to scrape over the top of down blockers. He got stuck on blocks way too routinely in my opinion. That said, maybe he improved mightily.

Agree but he is much better this season, he leads them in tackles by a wide margin.  But I got it wrong he is a RS JR so maybe he returns and continues to improve as a player.  Still he shows up this year for them and is very active and reads plays well it seems.  

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Josh Downs or Zay Flowers, who better?

Josh Downs I would say, Flowers has kind of disappointed in his career considering how promising he looked as a younger player.  Mingo is jumping both of them in terms of the draft though, and Charlie Jones might be picked ahead of them both also, Charlie Jones has been wildly impressive this year but sure could be because his QB is his old High school QB and they have a good connection.  Either way Charlie Jones makes big plays, has great feet, is tough and has good hands.  

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Have you watched Pitt RB Israel Abanikanda at all?

He is good and is pretty promising, but his performance against VT might be deceptive because that obviously is not a good D and they gave up in that one as players on defense, similar to Miami that year Williams and Carter on UNC ran all over them.  Israel is impressive though but this next RB group is potentially stacked so might be best for him to return to school but will see.

Baldonado has not been very productive this year and that is disappointing, had him as a 1st rounder all the way but no might fall to the 2nd or 3rd.  Kancey also I expect more out of him also but if he works out well that will help him.  They got a ton of experience on that DL but not a ton of sack production so far, then again the secondary is nothing great either.  

Going to be very interesting watching Michigan vs Penn State today:

Michigan has some very impressive 3/4 prospects

Mike Morris - massive dude at 6-6 290+, has been very productive this year
Junior Colson - outstanding ILB prospect, could be one of the best in the country
Eyabi Okie - former Bama recruit, been around for awhile but has the frame
Mazi Smith - super interesting NT prospect that is a good athlete
Kris Jenkins - son of the former NFL great
Mason Graham - interesting young player

Will see how he does against the much improved Penn State OL with Wallace, Scruggs, Fashanu and Wormley and their star freshman back Singletary.  Will be a fun game to watch!

Also I would guess that Bama D goes ape on that Tennessee offense and provides one hell of a pass rush but will see, depends on if they get down early or not.  Also hope Eli Ricks can finally play but I doubt it.  

Week 7:

*Gabe Jacas Illinois FR OLB/DE:  What a freak show athlete, dude is strong as an ox and super quick, could play OLB, DE or 3/4 edge.  Potential super star prospect and is a huge reason for the success of that Illinois front.

*Jalin Hyatt Tennessee JR WR:  Best game of his career, big time speed and made huge plays in that game.  Shows great condition for a receiver, does not get tired and can really run, huge part of the success of that offense and he has really taken his game to another level.

*Darnell Wright Tennessee SR OT:  Has been around for awhile but he played great in this game and did very well a few times against Anderson 1 on 1.  I think he could be a 1st round pick if he keeps playing this well, is part of a very impressive Vols OL and Wright is the leader of the group, showed some really power out there against Bama.  

*Dalton Kincaid Utah RS SR TE:  Has taken the place of Kuthie after his injury, looks just like him, a bit undersized for a TE but was uncoverable in this game, super athletic and able to really make plays as a pass catcher.  Historic game by him and his draft stock is well on his way up especially with the increase in opportunities now in that offense.  

*Cooper Mays Tennessee JR C  : Increasing stock for sure on that super impressive Vols OL.  Kid can play and might have a choice to make if he should come out early for the draft or not, even in a loaded center class.  Dude would be for sure the #1 center in 2024 though if he returns, very talented player.  

*Blake Corum Michigan JR RB:  What a dude, super strong kid and his feet and vision are elite, he could be one of the top 3 backs in the up coming draft potentially.  Very solid player and has really improved over the past few years.  Helps having a great OL and a team committed to the run though, I will say that.  

*Mike Morris Michigan RS JR OLB/DE:  Love the dudes size on the edge, not a great pass rusher but can really hold the edge and collapse the pocket and get pressure.  Has broke out this year and could be a real force in the future at his size, might even declare early for the draft.

*Quentin Johnston TCU JR WR:  What a super star that kid is, well worth a 1st round pick and his physical skills are better than any WR in the nation if you combine his athletic ability with that size, just a great looking player who has had two great weeks the past two weeks.  

*Mazi Smith Michigan SR NT:  Really interesting talent, I need to watch him more but he can really move for a massive guy, could be a great force at NT in the NFL and is one of the best interior DL in the nation easily.

*DJ Turner Michigan SR CB:  Really promising corner, tough and smart, very good athlete with a great feel for the game.  He could be an up and coming corner come draft day no question.

*Ji'Ayir Brown Penn State SR S:  I need to watch him more but his tackling around the line of scrimmage for a safety is impressive, and dude can hit that is for sure.  With a safety class that is kind of under performing, Brown's stock could really rise because he is actually playing well despite a lot of others not making a huge impact.  

*Byron Young Tennessee SR DE:  Was impressed with the consistent edge pressure he gave, was always going after it and has some bend to him on the edge.  Not a super elite player but well worth a mid to late round selection.  

*Olusegun Oluwatimi Michigan SR C  :  Another great game by him, could be the 2nd best center in the up coming draft if he keeps playing this well, maybe even the #1 center.  Huge kid, moves well and can really hold down the middle and move dudes out there, part of a great Michigan OL.

Others who impressed:

Trevor Keegan Michigan RS JR OG

Zak Zinter Michigan JR OG

Omari Thomas Tennessee JR DT

Jeremy Banks Tennessee RS SR OLB

Jacob Warren Tennessee RS SR TE

Princeton Fant Tennessee RS SR TE/FB

Doneiko Slaughter Tennessee JR CB

Myles Murphy Clemson JR DE

Tony Mathis Jr West Virginia RS JR RB

Eyabi Okie Michigan SR OLB

Abdul Carter Penn State FR OLB

Juice Scruggs Penn State RS SR C

Kayshon Boutte LSU JR WR

Bryce Young Alabama JR QB

Chase Brown Illinois RS JR RB

Isaiah Williams Illinois RS SOPH WR

Pat Williams Illinois SOPH WR

Tahveon Nicholson Illinois RS SOPH CB

Hendon Hooker Tennessee RS SR QB

Marcus Tate Clemson SOPH OG

Ja'Corey Brooks Alabama SOPH WR

Disappointed:

Will Anderson Jr Alabama JR DE/OLB - I thought he was going to have a great game but the offense and the big leads the Vols had took Anderson out of the game.  I do wish he was more powerful in his rush, if you are not going to get to the QB at least move the OT backward and bull rush him and move him.  He did that once in the game and it lead to a bit play defensively, he should have done it way more.  Get your hands up, be aggressive and at least change something.  He has not had a great year this season but again hard to against these offenses.  Do wish he could get off blocks better and hold the edge better than he does, I thought he got stronger and bigger this year, he does not play like it.  

Robert Scott Jr Florida State RS SOPH OT - Got beat by Murphy a lot in that game, still promising talent but he was taken advantage of in this one.

Brandon Joseph Notre Dame RS JR S - Expected a lot more playmaking out of him, is not having a strong season at all, might be better off returning to another year.

Malachi Moore Alabama JR CB - Really disappointed by his play this year and in this game, was a big time playmaker as a true freshman but he is making very little impact this year and is not doing great in coverage at all.  

A little look at the OL potentially in the up coming draft, some decent players for sure with some big time emerging prospects in O'Neal, Wright, Oluwatimi, Palczewski, Torrence and Ojukwu.

OT
Peter Skoronski Northwestern JR
Dawand Jones Ohio State
Raiqwon O'Neal UCLA RS
Darnell Wright Tennessee
Jeremy James Ole Miss RS JR
Alex Palczewski Illinois
Zion Nelson Miami FL
Nick Broeker Ole Miss
Carter Warren Pitt RS
John Ojukwu Boise State RS
Jordan McFadden Clemson RS
Jaelyn Duncan Maryland RS
Tyler Steen Alabama RS
Christian Jones Texas RS
Jaxson Kirkland Washington
Wanya Morris Oklahoma
Dalton Wagner Arkansas RS
Alfred Edwards Utah State
Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu Oregon RS
Dylan Wonnum South Carolina RS
Jazston Turnetine Florida State RS
Kendall Randolph Alabama RS
Richard Gouraige Florida RS
Samuel Jackson UCF
Ryan Swoboda UCF RS
Kadeem Telfort UAB RS
Edward Collins UCF RS
Victor Curne Washington RS

OG
Paris Johnson Jr Ohio State JR
O'Cyrus Torrence Florida
Emil Ekiyor Jr Alabama RS
Nick Broeker Ole Miss
Ryan Hayes Michigan RS
Clark Barrington BYU RS
Javion Cohen Alabama JR
Anthony Bradford LSU RS JR
Jon Gaines UCLA RS
Warren Ericson Georgia RS
Atonio Mafi UCLA RS
Brandon Council Auburn RS
Steven Jones Oregon RS
Lorenz Metz Cincinnati RS
Axel Ruschmeyer Minnesota RS
Curtis Dunlap Jr Rutgers RS
Jalen Cunningham Ole Miss RS
Lokahi Pauole UCF
TJ Bass Oregon

C
Jarrett Patterson Notre Dame RS
Olusegun Oluwatimi Michigan
John Michael Schmitz Minnesota RS
Ricky Stromberg Arkansas
Juice Scruggs Penn State RS
Darrian Dalcourt Alabama
Shane Vallot Louisiana RS

Versatile tackles who could be very good guards as well potentially in the NFL but play tackle in college or have played tackle.  

Alex Palczewski Illinois
Nick Broeker Ole Miss
Ryan Hayes Michigan RS
Steven Jones Oregon RS

Players that I do not have currently going into the 2023 draft but could potentially and have the talent to do so.  Etienne, Keegan and Mays especially have done very well this season same with Daniels and Coleman.

Caleb Etienne Oklahoma State RS JR OT
Cooper Mays Tennessee JR C
Brandon Coleman TCU RS JR OT/OG
Braeden Daniels Utah RS JR OT
Andrew Coker TCU RS JR OT
Caleb Warren Ole Miss RS OG

Project developmental OL who could be pretty solid if developed and most outside of Ojukwu could be picked in the later rounds of even be a UDFA.  

Wanya Morris Oklahoma
Ryan Swoboda UCF RS
Edward Collins UCF RS

Underclassmen as sophomore players who are redshirt prospects and could out for the draft, a few could really change things especially at the OT position, some very promising young players.  

Patrick Paul Houston RS SOPH OT/OG
Broderick Jones Georgia RS SOPH OT
Robert Scott Jr Florida State RS SOPH OT
Olumuyiwa Fashanu Penn State RS SOPH OT
Aireontae Ersery Minnesota RS SOPH OT
Sedrick Van Pran Georgia RS SOPH C
Mason Richman Iowa RS SOPH OT
Pierce Quick Georgia Tech RS SOPH OG

Some very promising young OT prospects, all have played very well and are big strong dudes who move great for their size. Cannot come out for the draft obviously this season. 

Micah Pettus Ole Miss RS FR OT
Blake Miller Clemson FR OT
Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas FR OT

These are players I used to have going out for the draft in 2023 but at the moment though maybe they should potentially return to school but will see what happens.  

Jalen Catalon Arkansas RS JR S
Brandon Joseph Notre Dame RS JR S
Malachi Moore Alabama JR CB
Mekhi Garner RS JR S/CB LSU
Jarvis Brownlee Jr Louisville RS JR CB
Jayden Daniels LSU RS JR QB
Tykee Smith Georgia JR S
Jaylon Jones Texas A&M JR CB

Ryan Watts Texas JR CB/S, I do not have going out for the draft right now but based on his crazy big size for the CB position and versatility to also play safety, he is having a great year and could declare and be a pretty high pick but will see.  

Potentially with a different draft order this is how the top 10 picks might look as of right now, not going to change my 7 round draft ranking though because basically are similar players just moved around a bit based on the team selection.  Still outside of Will Anderson, Bryce Young and CJ Stroud not a ton of total locks as top 10 picks.  Guys like Mayer and Smith-Njigba could fall because of injuries and position of need.  Also pretty good chance Texans have two very high picks and the Eagles could have a pretty high pick also from the Saints.  

1 Carolina Panthers: Bryce Young Alabama JR QB
2 Detroit Lions: Will Anderson Jr Alabama JR DE/OLB
3 Las Vegas Raiders: Jalen Carter Georgia JR DT
4 Houston Texans: CJ Stroud Ohio State RS SOPH QB
5 Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints): Andre Carter II Army JR DE/OLB
6 Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns): Peter Skoronski Northwestern JR OT/OG
7 Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos):  Anthony Richardson Florida RS SOPH QB
8 Pittsburgh Steelers: Kelee Ringo Georgia RS SOPH CB
9 Arizona Cardinals: Clark Phillips III Utah RS SOPH CB
10 Jacksonville Jaguars: Antonio Johnson Texas A&M JR CB

Edited by Ozzy

18 hours ago, Ozzy said:

A little look at the OL potentially in the up coming draft, some decent players for sure with some big time emerging prospects in O'Neal, Wright, Oluwatimi, Palczewski, Torrence and Ojukwu.

OT
Dawand Jones Ohio State
Raiqwon O'Neal UCLA RS
Darnell Wright Tennessee
Jeremy James Ole Miss RS JR
Alex Palczewski Illinois
Zion Nelson Miami FL
Nick Broeker Ole Miss
Carter Warren Pitt RS
Jordan McFadden Clemson RS
Tyler Steen Alabama RS
Christian Jones Texas RS
Jaxson Kirkland Washington
Wanya Morris Oklahoma
Dalton Wagner Arkansas RS
Dylan Wonnum South Carolina RS
Richard Gouraige Florida RS
Samuel Jackson UCF
Ryan Swoboda UCF RS
Kadeem Telfort UAB RS
Edward Collins UCF RS
Victor Curne Washington RS

OG
O'Cyrus Torrence Florida
Emil Ekiyor Jr Alabama RS
Nick Broeker Ole Miss
Ryan Hayes Michigan RS
Clark Barrington BYU RS
Javion Cohen Alabama JR
Anthony Bradford LSU RS JR
Jon Gaines UCLA RS
Warren Ericson Georgia RS
Atonio Mafi UCLA RS
Brandon Council Auburn RS
Steven Jones Oregon RS
Lorenz Metz Cincinnati RS
Axel Ruschmeyer Minnesota RS
Curtis Dunlap Jr Rutgers RS
Jalen Cunningham Ole Miss RS
Lokahi Pauole UCF
TJ Bass Oregon

C
Olusegun Oluwatimi Michigan
John Michael Schmitz Minnesota RS
Ricky Stromberg Arkansas
Juice Scruggs Penn State RS
Darrian Dalcourt Alabama
Shane Vallot Louisiana RS

Versatile tackles who could be very good guards as well potentially in the NFL but play tackle in college or have played tackle.  

Alex Palczewski Illinois
Nick Broeker Ole Miss
Ryan Hayes Michigan RS
Steven Jones Oregon RS

Players that I do not have currently going into the 2023 draft but could potentially and have the talent to do so.  Etienne, Keegan and Mays especially have done very well this season same with Daniels and Coleman.

Caleb Etienne Oklahoma State RS JR OT
Cooper Mays Tennessee JR C
Brandon Coleman TCU RS JR OT/OG
Braeden Daniels Utah RS JR OT
Andrew Coker TCU RS JR OT
Caleb Warren Ole Miss RS OG

Project developmental OL who could be pretty solid if developed and most outside of Ojukwu could be picked in the later rounds of even be a UDFA.  

Wanya Morris Oklahoma
Ryan Swoboda UCF RS
Edward Collins UCF RS

Underclassmen as sophomore players who are redshirt prospects and could out for the draft, a few could really change things especially at the OT position, some very promising young players.  

Patrick Paul Houston RS SOPH OT/OG
Broderick Jones Georgia RS SOPH OT
Robert Scott Jr Florida State RS SOPH OT
Olumuyiwa Fashanu Penn State RS SOPH OT
Aireontae Ersery Minnesota RS SOPH OT
Sedrick Van Pran Georgia RS SOPH C
Mason Richman Iowa RS SOPH OT
Pierce Quick Georgia Tech RS SOPH OG

Some very promising young OT prospects, all have played very well and are big strong dudes who move great for their size. Cannot come out for the draft obviously this season. 

Micah Pettus Ole Miss RS FR OT
Blake Miller Clemson FR OT
Kelvin Banks Jr. Texas FR OT

These are players I used to have going out for the draft in 2023 but at the moment though maybe they should potentially return to school but will see what happens.  

Jalen Catalon Arkansas RS JR S
Brandon Joseph Notre Dame RS JR S
Malachi Moore Alabama JR CB
Mekhi Garner RS JR S/CB LSU
Jarvis Brownlee Jr Louisville RS JR CB
Jayden Daniels LSU RS JR QB
Tykee Smith Georgia JR S
Jaylon Jones Texas A&M JR CB

Ryan Watts Texas JR CB/S, I do not have going out for the draft right now but based on his crazy big size for the CB position and versatility to also play safety, he is having a great year and could declare and be a pretty high pick but will see.  

Potentially with a different draft order this is how the top 10 picks might look as of right now, not going to change my 7 round draft ranking though because basically are similar players just moved around a bit based on the team selection.  Still outside of Will Anderson, Bryce Young and CJ Stroud not a ton of total locks as top 10 picks.  Guys like Mayer and Smith-Njigba could fall because of injuries and position of need.  Also pretty good chance Texans have two very high picks and the Eagles could have a pretty high pick also from the Saints.  

1 Carolina Panthers: Bryce Young Alabama JR QB
2 Detroit Lions: Will Anderson Jr Alabama JR DE/OLB
3 Las Vegas Raiders: Jalen Carter Georgia JR DT
4 Houston Texans: CJ Stroud Ohio State RS SOPH QB
5 Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints): Andre Carter II Army JR DE/OLB
6 Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns): Peter Skoronski Northwestern JR OT/OG
7 Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos):  Anthony Richardson Florida RS SOPH QB
8 Pittsburgh Steelers: Kelee Ringo Georgia RS SOPH CB
9 Arizona Cardinals: Clark Phillips III Utah RS SOPH CB
10 Jacksonville Jaguars: Antonio Johnson Texas A&M JR CB

There were rumors a few weeks ago that Catalon may be done with football after so many injuries but not sure what he'll do after the season at this point.

10 hours ago, jebrick said:

wonder if Skoronski does not have the length to play OT in the NFL.  I would be nervous drafting him top 15.

I think he could be an outstanding guard and probably will be that, I would not be nervous drafting him top 15 because honestly who is better than him on the OL right now?  But sure his length is an issue but he can hang at RT or be a dominating OG so no a huge problem.  Like I have him now I would say he is the best OG potentially and not sure any OT has played better than him either.  Caleb Etienne if he declares he has tons of upside, O'Neal could maybe over take Skoronski but he has not been as consistently dominant and Darnell Wright is a dude and if he works out well maybe he could be considered the top OT or Dawand Jones just based on potential and upside.  

6 hours ago, WPS said:

There were rumors a few weeks ago that Catalon may be done with football after so many injuries but not sure what he'll do after the season at this point.

I did not hear that, and who knows maybe he is but Antoine Winfield Jr had similar injury issues, missing most of 2017 and 2018 only played 4 games each of those seasons.  Then came back, had a great final season after missing so much time and obviously is pretty damn solid in the NFL.  So all is not lost but ultimately is up to him.  

• 2 weeks later...

Week 9:

*JT Tuimoloau RS FR DE Ohio State: Played the game of his career, one of the most dominating games any defensive player has had all season.  Amazing performance all the way around by him, was super active and aware off the edge and totally changed that game for Ohio State.  Really active hands and was super aware in this game, got his hands on the football a lot.

*Isaiah Foskey RS JR DE/OLB Notre Dame:  Has really come on the last few weeks, showed great power as a pass rusher and ability to make plays.  Expected this out of him considering how great he was last year, if he keeps it up he should easily be a 1st round pick and could be a heck of a 3/4 OLB.

*Jartavius Martin SR S/CB Illinois:  Mentioned him already, dude can play and has great range and ball skills.  Super versatile and as a safety is extremely interesting with his coverage skills, part of arguably the best secondary in the nation where all 5 gives have a chance to be NFL players.

*Marvin Harrison Jr RS FR WR Ohio State:  Best game of his career, really showed out and showed he can be a #1 receiver.  Obviously has a great bloodline and is very composed and solid as a route runner, great showing by him on a big stage.  

*Brock Bowers SOPH TE Georgia:  Another dominating performance by him, nothing out of the ordinary.  It is shocking Gilbert the other talented TE on that team has not transferred because they are so loaded at that position.  Bowers should be a super high prospect when he declares in 2024.  In that offense and system he is not stoppable and plays with such consistently and is always on top of his game, amazing prospect.

*Audric Estime SOPH RB/FB Notre Dame:  Dude is a tank and ran over Syracuse, really interesting talent with his power as a back.  Could be a great player and will be featured throughout for Notre Dame the rest of the season no question with that OL and his power as a runner.

*Zach Harrison SR DE Ohio State:  Still was not super productive in terms of stats but at least he collapsed the pocket and made in impact in terms of moving the pocket.  Really powerful athlete and did well in that regard, such a huge kid and could maybe even be a monster 3/4 DE if he puts on some weight, was a really good game by him though I thought.

*Byron Young SR DE/OLB Tennessee:  Standout edge rusher who played well again for them.  Promising 3/4 OLB with his athletic ability and his stock is on the rise especially if he keeps playing well in high profile games.

*Oronde Gadsden II SOPH WR Syracuse:  Big strong receiver just like his dad, knows how to get open and find the weak spots in the coverage.  Huge part of that offense and is having a great season overall.

*Johnny Langan RS SR TE/HB Rutgers:  Very interesting player, not sure if he has another year and could take a COVID season or not, but if he comes out for the 2023 draft he could be a good sleeper late round prospect at TE.  Good athlete, a little small but is versatile and can run with the football as well, interesting TE/HB talent.

*Parker Washington JR WR Penn State:  Another amazing game by him, has such good jump ball skills and reaction time.  Is really moving up the list of top receivers potentially for the 2023 draft and is having a standout season.

*Brandon Joseph RS JR S Notre Dame:  Played his best game at Notre Dame by far, was really active in the secondary and made multiple game changing plays.  Love to see those ball skills, but unless he keeps it up he should return for another year but will see how he finishes.  

*Darnell Washington JR TE Georgia:  Another great Georgia TE, such a force with that size and he has to be accounted for on every play which opens things up for the rest, and his blocking potential at that size is outstanding.  Could be a 1st round pick but at worst early 2nd rounder.

Others who impressed:

Jaylen McCollough SR S Tennessee

Payton Wilson RS SOPH LB NC State 

Steve Linton RS SOPH OLB Syracuse

Sydney Brown RS SR S Illinois 

Kendall Smith RS SR S Illinois

Mason Tharp SOPH TE Texas Tech

Christopher Smith RS SR S Georgia 

Keion White RS SR DE Georgia Tech

Derrick Eason RS JR OG NC State

Jamon Dumas-Johnson SOPH ILB Georgia

Dontayvion Wicks JR WR Virginia

Jer'Zhan Newton SOPH DT Illinois

Disappointed:

Will Levis RS SR QB Kentucky - Awful game by him, he tried to take advantage of a really bad Tennessee D but either Levis played awful or that D played great.  Probably a little of both, but Levis made a lot of errors and could not move the football well at all.  Still super interesting prospect with all that he brings but this was not a good one for him on a big stage.

Anthony Richardson RS SOPH QB Florida -  Was hurt at the start of the game, really struggled but then 2nd half got better but a lot of that was because of the QB run game which he did not attempt much in the 1st half.  Still he made some great throws at times in that game, and with all his ability as an athlete and his arm talent it is hard to ignore that.  Hard to go up against Georgia, especially when they get a big lead like that though.

Edited by Ozzy

Week 10:

*Harold Perkins Jr FR DE/OLB LSU:  Lived in the Bama backfield, was all over the place and did a wonderful job as a spy for Bryce Young.  Really promising young talent with rare athletic ability and quickness for the position.  Will be one to watch for sure in the future.  The LSU D did not play great and gave up a lot of yards, but as odd as it is to say, Perkins was the game changing pass rusher in that game, not Will Anderson Jr.  

*Jalen Carter JR DT Georgia:  Dominated that game and made some huge plays on the inside.  What a force and uses his strength so well against a very good Vols OL.  So even without Nolan Smith they still got a crazy amount of pressure and a lot of it was helped with the interior push by Carter and his teammates fed off that.  

*Jarrett Patterson RS SR OG/C Notre Dame:  Outstanding game by him, really played well as did that entire Notre Dame OL.  Patterson could be the 1st OL off the board if he keeps playing this well, he could be a great OG in the NFL, or a OT or a C.  The dude is elite and right now I have him as the best OL in the draft based on how he is playing.

*Javon Bullard SOPH S Georgia:  Dude was all over the field and on those blitzes late was on fire.  Really interesting talent at safety, has almost a slot corner build athletically, can obviously tackle and will be one to watch going forward.  Part of a standout DB performance by Georgia.

*Jayden Daniels RS JR QB LSU:  Impressive showing by him, was unstoppable on the move it seemed with his ability to move around and make plays with his arm or legs.  Sure it was not a perfect game but the kid has shown electric talent for years and on a huge stage like that, he impressed.  Hard to not see potential in him, mobile QBs are all the rage and he is absolutely one of those and might be the most athletic QB in college in terms of pure speed.  

*Trey Benson SOPH RB Florida State:  Dude was a force out there against Miami, what a physically talented back that is super hard to bring down.  Is a must watch in the future, a game changing for FSU and is a RB prospect to watch out for with that physicality.  

*Mekhi Garner RS JR S/CB LSU:  Hard to not like his ridiculous length for the position and the fact he could be a legit CB or could be a standout safety.  That type of versatility is really interesting and if he athletically works out well he could be a late 1st or 2nd round draft pick.  Combined with Bernard-Converse LSU has a very solid pair of corners and those two are a huge reason for that teams success, both transfers though and both are most likely out for the up coming draft but will see.

*Devin Willock RS SOPH OG Georgia:  Was a force out there and really was aggressive as a run blocker.  Athletic when pulling and opened some huge holes, big time talent on that Georgia OL and one to look for in the future.  

*Kamari Lassiter SOPH CB Georgia:  Have not noticed him much before this game but he really showed up against the Vols, especially as a tackler in space.  Took the challenge and performed very well opposite the star in Ringo.  Got a lot of action.

*Jeremy Banks RS SR OLB Tennessee:  Really rising as a OLB prospect, super athletic linebacker who is active and has range in coverage.  With his speed I could see him going mid round of the draft if not higher, really promising player in a pretty weak OLB group in the up coming draft.

*Jarrick Bernard-Converse RS SR CB LSU:  I have never noticed him a ton before on Ok State but the dude is clearly comfortable in coverage and solid in his technique.  Interesting prospect that made a few key plays for that LSU defense.  Could be an interesting mid to late round CB prospect come draft time. 

*Jalen Berger RS SOPH RB Michigan State:  Arguably one of the best games he has ever played in, was physical as a runner and made plays in the passing game as well.  Ran with good power and balance, part of a super performance by a Michigan State team that was very undermanned for obvious reasons.  

*Stetson Bennett RS SR QB Georgia:  Standout game by him, he is such a good leader and competitor.  Will be interesting if he is drafted or not, my guess is he could easily be a late 7th round pick or a UDFA.  Dude could stick around the league because he competes and hard to ignore the fact that the Georgia offense really moves and Bennett is a very effective passer.

*Joe Foucha RS SR S LSU:  Really stood out in this game, played one of the best of his career easily.  Still really long shot to be drafted but hard to not like the passion he played with or the range he had as a potential coverage linebacker.  Will see how he does in the next few weeks with the increase in attention.  

Others who impressed:

Anthony Richardson RS SOPH QB Florida

Malaki Starks FR S/CB Georgia

Mekhi Wingo SOPH DE LSU

Cal Haladay RS SOPH OLB Michigan State

Tyler Nubin SR S Minnesota

Malik Nabers SOPH WR LSU

Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint JR WR Georgia

Smael Mondon Jr SOPH OLB Georgia

Terell Smith RS SR CB Minnesota 

Anthony Grant JR RB Nebraska

Emery Jones JR FR OT LSU

Jeremiah Trotter Jr SOPH ILB Clemson

Jaylan Ford JR ILB Texas

Mike Morris RS JR DE/OLB Michigan 

Barrett Carter SOPH OLB Clemson

Disappointed:

Hendon Hooker RS SR QB Tennessee - Not a great showing by him and it did matter greatly when he was down and the team could not use tempo as well, did not play with a lead and could not be as aggressive.  When he got pressure things really changed for him in what he looked like and how he performed.  Still promising talent, has had a great year but this was a poor game by him no question, we will see how he bounces back from it.

Eli Ricks JR CB Alabama - I heard it during the game but I thought he did not play at times earlier in the year because he was hurt.  And I think he was for some but apparently some of those were he could not beat out the guy ahead of him which would be Arnold I believe a RS FR who struggled big time?  Either way he did not impress in this game, seems slow footed and did not react quickly with the football in the air.  Disappointing because I had him as easily the best CB prospect in the nation in terms of potential, not sure that is the case anymore.  Disappointing considering how promising he looked as a young player on LSU.

Jordan Battle SR S Alabama:  Did not impact the game much, had him as the #1 safety and really he has not had a great season along with that entire Bama D which has been wildly disappointing.  Battle impacted the game far more last season and in coverage he has not shown up much and as a tackler he has not either, odd season so far for him for sure.

Will Anderson Jr JR DE Alabama - Did make an impact at times but ultimately not up to par considering how great he should be and the level of production he should be having.  Has been easy for teams to take him out of the game as if he was not even there, that is troubling.  His weight could be an issue and his inability to crush the pocket and move offensive lineman.  That entire D struggled though when it mattered but I did expect Anderson to lead in that regard and change the course of the game, he did not.  

Note:

Jarrett Patterson could be arguably the best C, OG and maybe even OT in the draft.  Absolutely could be a star OG in the NFL or C, used to have Skoronski as that OT/OG prospect and he still is but Patterson could do any of the three and is like I said above the best OL prospect in the draft as of right now I think.

OT
Dawand Jones Ohio State
Darnell Wright Tennessee

OG
O'Cyrus Torrence Florida

C