Who do you think would win on a Neutral Field? Bills or Bengals?

mdonnelly21

Who do you think would win on a Neutral Field? Bills or Bengals?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would win on a Neutral Field? Bills or Bengals?

• Bills
    • Bengals

14 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Why all the theoretical matchups? 
Cincinnati beat Kansas City and Tennessee on the road already. 

Even if the answer here was Buffalo I’m not sure what that changes or the relevance here.

I agree. I don’t want to take anything away from what the Bengals just did. They went into KC and won, the Bills didn’t. Congratulations to them. The great thing is the Bills Bengals Chiefs and Titans will all play another next year.

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Bengals. I'm not sure how this is a question.

All the people who downplayed the Bengals (this includes me) or said the real AFCCG was Bills/Chiefs just need to take the L

100% this. Theres no point in continuing to disrespect them. They are the real deal. 

It'd be great tight game that could go either way to be honest. And will be looking forward to watching these match ups in the future.

22 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Bengals. I'm not sure how this is a question.

All the people who downplayed the Bengals (this includes me) or said the real AFCCG was Bills/Chiefs just need to take the L

NFL is legit all about matchups. If you think the Bengals auto beat the Bills because they beat the Chiefs, that’s not how things work. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

NFL is legit all about matchups. If you think the Bengals auto beat the Bills because they beat the Chiefs, that’s not how things work. 

I'm aware of that.

But this thread just felt like a last ditch for those that said the Bills Chiefs game was the real AFCCG.