49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Right now I'd guess he is rb4? 

I was not real impressed with Jeff Wilson last year. You know how I feel about Trey Sermon, so I obviously still think he can be a player. 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

I was not real impressed with Jeff Wilson last year. You know how I feel about Trey Sermon, so I obviously still think he can be a player. 

I was just going based on the ota usage as of right now. I thought Wilson looked cooked last year as well, but they still had him running with the primaries over sermon in ota. Long way to go. Hopefully sermon catches up

On 6/30/2022 at 3:43 PM, GW21 said:

I love Jeff Wilson Jr but he looked terrible last year. He was simply not fully recovered from his injury. 

I won't hold my breath that he returns to form, but it would be a pleasant surprise. 

I had high hopes for sermon, but those hopes are waning. I wasn't impressed in the slightest by that workout video lol

• Like 3

Presumably, Jimmy should be throwing this week, correct? Looks like he was close a few weeks ago and the target date was always early July. 

I hope he is able to throw well and we can get moving here. Either by trading him or out right releasing him and clearing 25M off the books. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Presumably, Jimmy should be throwing this week, correct? Looks like he was close a few weeks ago and the target date was always early July. 

I hope he is able to throw well and we can get moving here. Either by trading him or out right releasing him and clearing 25M off the books. 

Time for an agent to leak a video of him throwing short passes with zip, and using angles that make him look like he's bombing 50 yarders. Better than before, guys!!

11 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Time for an agent to leak a video of him throwing short passes with zip, and using angles that make him look like he's bombing 50 yarders. Better than before, guys!!

No need for an agent to leak a video of him doing that. David Lombardi will do God's work for us!!!! Have him write a few articles talking about how great Jimmy is and his EPA numbers! That should do the trick! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No need for an agent to leak a video of him doing that. David Lombardi will do God's work for us!!!! Have him write a few articles talking about how great Jimmy is and his EPA numbers! That should do the trick! 

The EPA suffered a big blow from the Supreme Court, I'm not sure how that will help us trade Jimmy!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yes, we are at that point just about. I'm assuming that a physical for the 49ers is already on the books and scheduled for some point in the near future. 

5 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

leave us alone!

Honestly, he kind of explains why Trey may be having that issue in his tweet. He's thrown less than 400 passes lol. I mean, one of the ways you build up endurance is the repetition. If you just start lifting, or start a new training stimulus, you're probably going to be subject to some DOMs

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, he kind of explains why Trey may be having that issue in his tweet. He's thrown less than 400 passes lol. I mean, one of the ways you build up endurance is the repetition. If you just start lifting, or start a new training stimulus, you're probably going to be subject to some DOMs