2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If it's quick, no way it's DEN (A-Rod/Wilson plan A & B) - so let it be quick....lol.

I would imagine that the 49ers do want to get it finished quickly. Makes sense to really push it before teams can start to make other moves and the 49ers are just left holding the bag with Jimmy 

Just now, Forge said:

I would imagine that the 49ers do want to get it finished quickly. Makes sense to really push it before teams can start to make other moves and the 49ers are just left holding the bag with Jimmy 

Tampa Bay incoming 

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Betonline does list him as the favorite to be the tampa starting QB in 2022, but the odds are still pretty long at 4:1 

Sadly, rather stick with Trask for atleast a year rather than waste a 2nd on him and probably even more on trading for Jimmy G

3 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Sadly, rather stick with Trask for atleast a year rather than waste a 2nd on him and probably even more on trading for Jimmy G

This is what most fans on here would say, and I don't blame them. But I don't think that teams / coaches / front offices view it in the same spectrum. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

This is what most fans on here would say, and I don't blame them. But I don't think that teams / coaches / front offices view it in the same spectrum. 

Thats very true, Bruce and Co probably think we have a contender roster and we just need a QB who can win for us to succeed, Jimmy G has a great track record and Bruce dont wanna waste a whole year on a project, i dont blame them for trying to get him but he is not my top choice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

A 2nd round pick is not nearly as valuable as a above average starting QB.

A good depth CB or the 13th best QB in the league who has proven can win in the playoffs....hmm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Thats very true, Bruce and Co probably think we have a contender roster and we just need a QB who can win for us to succeed, Jimmy G has a great track record and Bruce dont wanna waste a whole year on a project, i dont blame them for trying to get him but he is not my top choice.

Given the state of the division, Jimmy G should win you it at a canter. No QB's in NO or Carolina, and the Falcons roster is a dumspter fire, a few talented players aside.

Bruce Arians and Jimmy G makes no sense at all, but I could see the Steelers picking him up. If it is Tampa, I think Jimmy has done very well for himself but I can definitely see Bruce getting frustrated with him and it being a short-term residence.