2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

18 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Did Toney actually do anything that bad? Seems like a lot of people want to dunk on him as a “character issues” guy but I haven’t seen anything really other than the fact he’s eccentric and doesn’t want to go to voluntary workouts. 

He punched a guy that one time sure, but plenty of great players have punched someone on the field. 

I'm not saying he's done anything terrible in real life, but there's a lot of "rumblings" of him being lazy and a bad teammate if you follow closely.

8 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

He's in like the first percentile of 22 year old kids who enter the league in terms of maturity. If he wants to get the ball then try learning the playbook, showing up to meetings, and taking better care of your body.

The worst part? He had a whole year to learn from these mistakes plus a fresh start with a new, more competent regime and he's apparently the same ol' goofball.

Apparently the Giants made him that way or at that's what I'm being told. Poor guy.

11 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

He's in like the first percentile of 22 year old kids who enter the league in terms of maturity. If he wants to get the ball then try learning the playbook, showing up to meetings, and taking better care of your body.

The worst part? He had a whole year to learn from these mistakes plus a fresh start with a new, more competent regime and he's apparently the same ol' goofball.

How do you know all of these personal things about Toney? 

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Apparently the Giants made him that way or at that's what I'm being told. Poor guy.

Who said the Giants made Toney any type of way? There have been numerous reports about Joe Judge's insane practices, I mean didn't they have a guy retire mid practice last season? lol

Toney is a terrible human being for missing voluntary OTAs, but if he killed dogs for years, he may get a chance in Philly.

Ill say it again, Im looking at the Giants more than Im looking at Toney. Its just like the Ramsey situation. Coming out of Jags camp they painted a very bad picture of Ramsey. Most people was thinking he was such a tool when all in reality it was Tom Coughlin and the front office that was the issue. Since Ramsey got to the Rams we havent heard a single negative thing about him. Only positive things and he has actually been even better with the Rams than with the Jags. Not just as a player but as a leader and in the community. And as for the Jags, well they are still the Jags. Hopefully they will turn things around with new coaching and Lawrence as the face of the franchise.

So everything that has been said negatively about Toney, look Im not saying he is perfect. Im not saying he didnt do anything bad. He certainly might have immature ways but the Giants organization isnt the Chiefs or the Rams or the Pats where I can say they have a great culture and management is rock solid thus Im all the way looking at the player. The Giants are a mess so Im looking at them more than Im looking at Toney. In recent memory, first it was OBJ and now Toney. The common denominator is...THE GIANTS!!! 

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I'm not saying he's done anything terrible in real life, but there's a lot of "rumblings" of him being lazy and a bad teammate if you follow closely.

Anything coming from one of the worst coaching staffs in NFL history has to be taken with a grain of salt. 

Judge not if you are a pathetic coach named Judge.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Who said the Giants made Toney any type of way? There have been numerous reports about Joe Judge's insane practices, I mean didn't they have a guy retire mid practice last season? lol

Toney is a terrible human being for missing voluntary OTAs, but if he killed dogs for years, he may get a chance in Philly.

You did? You suggested Toney wasn't living up to his potential becuase he wasn't in a "winning organization". Made it seem like all of the issues posted by actual Giants fans with knowledge of thier team were caused somehow by the Giants. Not the fact Toney had "character concerns" entering the NFL draft. Which are well documented. 

As for the digs about Mike Vick, Eagles (Andy Reid mind you) signing him congrats on stating the obvious.  However I promise you, as a Raider fan you don't want to get into a pissing contest about former players, arrest records and overall player "issues". Let that one go. 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

You did? You suggested Toney wasn't living up to his potential becuase he wasn't in a "winning organization". Made it seem like all of the issues posted by actual Giants fans with knowledge of thier team were caused somehow by the Giants. Not the fact Toney had "character concerns" entering the NFL draft. Which are well documented. 

As for the digs about Mike Vick, Eagles (Andy Reid mind you) signing him congrats on stating the obvious.  However I promise you, as a Raider fan you don't want to get into a pissing contest about former players, arrest records and overall player "issues". Let that one go. 🍺

I said that if he gets into a good situation with structure he has the talent to thrive, not that the Giants are the reason he has character concerns. 

6 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

But but but....those bars: 

Speaking of WRs that rap...

Dude is wearing a receiver glove too... lol smh

Little did I know back in HS watching Vontaze Burfict live knocking the crap out of my schools top RB that he would go on to lay a **** ton of dirty hits in the league including the one that messed up a star receivers mental for good.

I don't wanna say a football player that raps is a red flag cause I'm a HUGE fan of rap and its one of the only things I'm as passionate about and as into as sports, but man... Le'Veon Bell, Kadarius Toney, Antonio Brown, Kelvin Joseph, Isaiah Wilson and so on are making me think twice about bringing any player that raps onto my team lol.

Rap Game No GIF by Lifetime

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Speaking of WRs that rap...

Dude is wearing a receiver glove too... lol smh

Little did I know back in HS watching Vontaze Burfict live knocking the crap out of my schools top RB that he would go on to lay a **** ton of dirty hits in the league including the one that messed up a star receivers mental for good.

I don't wanna say a football player that raps is a red flag cause I'm a HUGE fan of rap and its one of the only things I'm as passionate about and as into as sports, but man... Le'Veon Bell, Kadarius Toney, Antonio Brown, Kelvin Joseph, Isaiah Wilson and so on are making me think twice about bringing any player that raps onto my team lol.

Rap Game No GIF by Lifetime

😂😂😂😂

I just don't get how these guys don't understand that they're not KNOWN for their rapping skills but as football players. And they are all sounding the same with that mumble rap auto tune lol, rap used to be about skill and being unique, now it's just processed crap with a catchy beat.