Should Allen Robinson return?

Heinz D.

On 2/3/2022 at 1:47 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

By all accounts, Juju is an intense player and great teammate—could be a legitimate target as an “Eberflus” type player.

I like Schuster a lot. You'd think the Steelers would HAVE to keep him though, right? 

17 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I love the talent of Juju...just can't trust the injury history.

Seems like most of the FAs this year have at least some red flags as far as injury goes. Which sucks.

Well, Adams doesn't I guess. And rumors are the Bears are after him. 

41 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Seems like most of the FAs this year have at least some red flags as far as injury goes. Which sucks.

Well, Adams doesn't I guess. And rumors are the Bears are after him. 

I don't believe that for a 2nd man...we don't cap space and we aren't one player away...

Some guys on twitter are just throwing things at the wall and putting 2+2 together...in particular one guy who is so dumb he said we were tampering with Adams haha.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I don't believe that for a 2nd man...we don't cap space and we aren't one player away...

Some guys on twitter are just throwing things at the wall and putting 2+2 together...in particular one guy who is so dumb he said we were tampering with Adams haha.

Yeah, I'm with you. I brought it up simply because it's out there. I still think he and Rodgers are staying in Green Bay. 

Maybe Amari Cooper will be a cap casualty. It's a good draft for WRs, too. 

28 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Yeah, I'm with you. I brought it up simply because it's out there. I still think he and Rodgers are staying in Green Bay. 

Maybe Amari Cooper will be a cap casualty. It's a good draft for WRs, too. 

If Rodgers and Adams stay in Green Bay it's more evidence the cap is mostly myth and teams can resign anyone if they really want to spend the money.  

Same with Cooper staying in Dallas.   

Heck I said same thing before  if they Dallas signed all of Prescott, Cooper, Elliot and Lawrence - which everyone was saying early on couldn't be done under the cap and it was done easily.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

If Rodgers and Adams stay in Green Bay it's more evidence the cap is mostly myth and teams can resign anyone if they really want to spend the money.  

Green Bay will have to move salary to keep Rodgers and Adams there. I just think they will, is all. 

Hell, maybe they'll trade Amos to us...

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Green Bay will have to move salary to keep Rodgers and Adams there. I just think they will, is all. 

Hell, maybe they'll trade Amos to us...

There’s a non-zero chance both go to Denver now that Hackett has been hired there. Denver could send picks plus Jeudy or Sutton, maybe another piece for Rodgers.

46 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

There’s a non-zero chance both go to Denver now that Hackett has been hired there. Denver could send picks plus Jeudy or Sutton, maybe another piece for Rodgers.

Are you saying you think they do go to Denver? I'm confused. 

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I think he's just saying there is a chance both land there.  

Yes. I think Rodgers wants out of Green Bay, and Denver makes the most sense to trade for him. He could also very well choose to retire. 

Adams wants to play with Rodgers, I don’t see how Green Bay can keep both with their salary cap issues.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Yes. I think Rodgers wants out of Green Bay, and Denver makes the most sense to trade for him. He could also very well choose to retire. 

Adams wants to play with Rodgers, I don’t see how Green Bay can keep both with their salary cap issues.

I've been saying a "fire sale" is the answer...we'll know if I'm right about that fairly soon. 

I'm also not so sure that Rodgers actually wants out of Green Bay. I think he would have really pressed the issue last off-season if that was the case. 

Let's hope he retires, though. As that's the most hilarious choice. 

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I've been saying a "fire sale" is the answer...we'll know if I'm right about that fairly soon. 

I'm also not so sure that Rodgers actually wants out of Green Bay. I think he would have really pressed the issue last off-season if that was the case. 

Let's hope he retires, though. As that's the most hilarious choice. 

The thing with them having a fire sale is that Rodgers has already told their front office he wants no part of a rebuild, which a fire sale would almost certainly be.

They were exposed on offense in the playoffs and it’s obvious they need to make some additions there. Just not sure that if they have the fire sale, it could be anything less than a rebuild. They already have holes, a fire sale would make more holes, and they would still be pressed up against the cap, forced to fill all their holes through the draft. I think we see Rodgers move on or retire, based on him not wanting to be a part of a rebuild. I just don’t see how they can keep him in Green Bay without turning into a rebuild.